HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Ok, so the rapes aren't avoidable. Then I'm not interested in the game.

In any case, thanks and good luck.
Thank you for your feedback, although I can't remove the mind control part because it's the Mc core power, I will add the option to skip the sex after the first mind control scene, jumping straight to editing their memories instead. As well as the option to avoid all mind control related sex in the future. If you would like, feel free to check the game again next week!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
These are very insightful feedback, thank you all! I will remove the single-choice dialogue and let the MC speak like an actual character. Will post the change after a couple of days.
By the way, Should I also remove the narrator "Mc is doing this, Mc is feeling this" too?
If you can't show something use the narrator, if you can show something, then show it. For example if the MC picks something up from a table: show it. Only tell how it might feel, if it's not clear, like a smooth stone. I know, that example is bad, but it should help.

Reactions: BlasKyau

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Actually, it usually works better for immersion if instead of MC (understanding the name of the MC) you use you; that is: You feel fear, You are going to eat, etc.
Ah, sorry I was not being clear. I already used "you feel [something]" in the game. What I meant to say is if I should remove the narrating part and have the mc react to it instead ( like when MC is feeling sad and lost, he will say something like "Why did things change so much in such a short time?")
I will edit the original comment.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
If you can't show something use the narrator, if you can show something, then show it. For example if the MC picks something up from a table: show it. Only tell how it might feel, if it's not clear, like a smooth stone. I know, that example is bad, but it should help.
I think that was a good example. It would be weird for the MC to say "This stone feels smooth.",(Unless it's an important detail) , I will describe it using the narrator instead. Thank you!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, although I can't remove the mind control part because it's the Mc core power, I will add the option to skip the sex after the first mind control scene, jumping straight to editing their memories instead. As well as the option to avoid all mind control related sex in the future. If you would like, feel free to check the game again next week!
Skipping isn't the same as avoiding. Personally if I can't make rape (or non-consensual sex) not happen then I'm not interested, not seeing it doesn't change anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordWanze and Frumi

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Skipping isn't the same as avoiding. Personally if I can't make rape (or non-consensual sex) not happen then I'm not interested, not seeing it doesn't change anything.
Ah, sorry I'm not being clear again, English is not my first language. The rape doesn't happen off-screen. After you mind control the girl you get to choose if you want to change her memories or have sex with her first and then change her memories. ( The MC need to change their memories to get something he wants.)

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
You're asking for the non-con to be taken out of an MC game?
I'm just gonna point out that in almost every form of Mind Control, it's all rape, nobody wants to fuck your character until you do something that screws with their mind and 'free will'.
I just find it odd that you are walking into an MC game with the mindset of "no rape" since most people have the opposite mindset.

But don't worry, HolyFish is a chad and gets you the option between doing it and not.
*(Yes I fucked up the edit twice, should be fixed)*

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ah, sorry I'm not being clear again, English is not my first language. The rape doesn't happen off-screen. After you mind control the girl you get to choose if you want to change her memories or have sex with her first and then change her memories. ( The MC need to change their memories to get something he wants.)
Ok, fine then, I don't like mind control if it's used to sexually abuse LIs (rape or non consensual sex), but I'm perfectly open to any other use, like change memories as you has said. As long as there is romance between the LIs and the MC after that, it's fine.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You're asking for the non-con to be taken out of an MC game?
I'm just gonna point out that in almost every form of Mind Control, it's all rape, nobody wants to fuck your character until you do something that screws with their mind and 'free will'.
I just find it odd that you are walking into an MC game with the mindset of "no rape" since most people have the opposite mindset.

But don't worry, HolyFish is a chad and gets you the option between doing it and not.
*(Yes I fucked up the edit twice, should be fixed)*
I'm a person with somewhat strange tastes, among them I like that there is the option to rape, or in this particular case, use mind control to have sex, to choose not to do it. For me is rewarding to choose not to do the rape, and can choose that in a mind control game is specially rewarding, at least for my tastes.

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
I'm a person with somewhat strange tastes, among them I like that there is the option to rape, or in this particular case, use mind control to have sex, to choose not to do it. For me is rewarding to choose not to do the rape, and can choose that in a mind control game is specially rewarding, at least for my tastes.
Ah, that's understandable and respectable.
Have a good day mate.

Thesexychick

Feb 4, 2023
View attachment 2364875

Overview:
There was once a powerful demon who could control the thoughts and actions of others and use them as it pleased.
For thousands of years, the demon roamed the earth, spreading fear and terror wherever it went. Its magic was so subtle and effective that once you were caught in its web, it was nearly impossible to escape.
Eventually, the people came together and sealed it away, ending its reign of terror once and for all.

This is the lie they told their children about you.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-04
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: UnusualFishGame
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 2364961 View attachment 2364963 View attachment 2364965 View attachment 2364966 View attachment 2364968
Wow kind of turned on! I love this content!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
These are very insightful feedback, thank you all! I will remove the single-choice dialogue and let the MC speak like an actual character. Will post the change after a couple of days.
By the way, Should I also remove the narrator "you are feeling that" too?
edit: What I meant to say is if I should remove the narrating part and have the mc react to it instead ( like when MC is feeling sad and lost, he will say something like "Why did things change so much in such a short time?")
If the story is told from the protagonist point of view then there should be no narrator. In general, narration should be avoided unless absolutely necessary, if it is possible to remove the narrator and still convey the information, then that is the correct choice. Narrators are only used when there is absolutely no other way to convey the information the audience needs to understand the story.

Reactions: Pringlesrock

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Actually, it usually works better for immersion if instead of MC (understanding the name of the MC) you use you; that is: You feel fear, You are going to eat, etc.
No, it doesn't, the best method is I, "I feel scared", "I'm going to eat," etc

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, it doesn't, the best method is I, "I feel scared", "I'm going to eat," etc
It depends, I like the method with a narrator (like in role games) who speaks to the character/player better. But I guess it will be a matter of taste.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
To clarify will we have the option of NOT turning into a spineless simp? Because judging by your responses in this thread it sounds like you are about the let a few whiners bully you into making what was intended to be mind control game into yet another "romantic" simp mc game which are already dime a dozen on this site. I had high hopes reading the summary and tags but seeing how fast you are backpeddling as soon as as two or three people start complaining and screeching "mind control = rape = bad bwa bwa" my hope for this game is dying quickly...

If you want to give an option of going full simp as some people are calling for that is one thing but I certainly hope there will also be an option of remaining dominant.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes