sc79

Aug 27, 2019
After stopped playing this for two years. I'd been replaying the game for a week. The question is. Is there a sex scene with Scar yet? Thank you in advance.

I forgot something. What about the Nameless? What is the best choice I should make? or does it get the same result? Yes, I was already spoiled that Gunnar had gone.

And what about my Korg; is there a sex scene yet? Not a love potion. Thank you in advance again.
Same here, haven't touched the game in a year or two. Are there anything new with that hot daddy Everett? I only remember doing some stuff with him in his tent. and that secret thing in the market.

(Thanks in advance)

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Same here, haven't touched the game in a year or two. Are there anything new with that hot daddy Everett? I only remember doing some stuff with him in his tent. and that secret thing in the market.

(Thanks in advance)
2 christmas event and a halloween event

Reactions: sc79

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
Link doesn't work can anybody re upload it seems like there is something wrong with work upload cause when I click it it says internet reset when it's not?
I got this "Site can't be reached error" then I used VPN (tunnel bear) to open it and it worked for me

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Even worse though is how little the "bad" routes have. If you screw over the Lizards for example, there's virtually no content outside of having Rhot corrupted (and Roushk remains corrupted pre-purification). Bottom Logan gets a few scenes and you barely get to talk to him past that. Keeping Tao as your slave just locks him out of Bareshade I believe. Siding with Mirage is probably going to have little content as well. Hyao's trying to make all these choices but then only develops for one route, and poorly at that.

He really should just try to stop creating more and more "huge decisions" that ultimately only has one real choice. Just make them bad end scenes instead, or hard-stop like Corrupted Lizards route.
I patiently keep waiting for the day I can finally actually play most of the new story content after doing the "bad end" of the lizard tribe and not wanting to replay *hours* of the game for a third time.... Still weird to me how somehow making them 'corrupted' and fully follow their desires just ends with no more story content... in a sex game. Feels insanely backwards. Genuinely thought I was making the choice that'd give me more story/content.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I patiently keep waiting for the day I can finally actually play most of the new story content after doing the "bad end" of the lizard tribe and not wanting to replay *hours* of the game for a third time....
Lmao you've just defined my historic with this game, I forgot how many times I needed to reset the game because I just saved either all in a save file or between important choices, and mostly because of Logan

Because I just found it in the hard way and at very "late" game that if he becomes a bottom you can't reach a relationship and probably no werewolf content, the same goes if you did saved Bernard instead of him, instant lock. All of that for only getting a 69 and a body worshipping scene with him later (dom mc) if you do it "right"

Reactions: gabrielpwen

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Still weird to me how somehow making them 'corrupted' and fully follow their desires just ends with no more story content... in a sex game. Feels insanely backwards. Genuinely thought I was making the choice that'd give me more story/content.
As far as the story goes, the "corruption" isn't just them letting go and having more sex. They fall under magical influence/a spell that makes them perpetually horny and wanting to have sex (and also unable to reproduce because their offspring hatch into horrible lizard beast things). It basically dooms their entire species. This is all done as part of a larger scheme to get their magical artefacts.

I definitely get why this choice would appeal to a lot of players, and I guess it would be the "best" choice if it were a different game, but LD, at least ever since I've started following it, has heavily prioritised romancing and wholesome scenes in terms of content. The game rewards players for moral and honest choices and often punishes them for unthinkingly choosing lust (Korg will hate the player and leave if they use a love potion on him, Logan will hate the player if they have sex with him when he's drunk, Logan will hate the player if he catches them having sex with Ste when he's around, Gunnar/the lion warrior character will hate the player if the players dominates them after battle, etc. etc.).

I think if the game had a more clear focus it wouldn't lead to frustrations like this. Like corruption games usually make it pretty transparent what their priorities are, but LD is a lot more muddled because it includes a bit of everything.

All of that for only getting a 69 and a body worshipping scene with him later (dom mc) if you do it "right"
My main concern with Logan is that his romance path is being written for bottom/sub players only. I semi-recently replayed through the whole game and got around to the third heart event, where I tried out the human!Logan option for the first time, since it was originally WIP when the event came out. It only had Logan topping the MC, regardless of their actual position, so I ended up going with the werewolf 69 option instead, even though werewolves don't appeal to me at all, lol.

Reactions: Sant3224

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I'm the only one who's in love with the Black Wolf here?
Thank God (or the Big Bang or the mother f nature, whoever created this universe) for inspiring me to come back and re-play this entire game again.

It feels like a real action-adventure role-playing game. (It just feels like) I f love this character so much. how he acts, who he is, how he talks, and how he looks. (Okay, there are many lone wolf characters in various entertainment industries, but in a sex game?) And I don't care whether he was drawn by Narram anymore. I'm sure if he was done by someone else, it would look better, but that's alright. And it surprises me that this tale was written by guests rather than himself, which leads me to not be surprised because this good thing may never come from him again. LOL (I'm kidding)
OK, and this time, if the game is going to be f up again, I would not say anything, simply stop for year to avoid the drama and enjoy a nice thing only while being ignorant. LOL

Maybe it isn't that good. I am just in love with something, and it blinds me. :ROFLMAO:
I can't wait for my beloved Black Wolf anymore. If Brimscorch reads this. You should be pleased with yourself for doing such an excellent job. At least for me. Salute

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Lmao you've just defined my historic with this game, I forgot how many times I needed to reset the game because I just saved either all in a save file or between important choices, and mostly because of Logan

Because I just found it in the hard way and at very "late" game that if he becomes a bottom you can't reach a relationship and probably no werewolf content, the same goes if you did saved Bernard instead of him, instant lock. All of that for only getting a 69 and a body worshipping scene with him later (dom mc) if you do it "right"
Oh gods, just reminded me why I had to restart the most recent time... Think I as well saved the "wrong one" of those two NPCs and got completely locked out of the content I wanted to continue down. Completely blocked that out of my memory as that realization caused me so much disdain at the time for the game I absolutely adore(d).

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
My main concern with Logan is that his romance path is being written for bottom/sub players only.
I don't know how it is recently for newer updates since it's been a while I've played but in my experience it's kind of how the whole game is being written, you always lose content by being a top since dominating an enemy means you lose reputation with the faction you're topping which in turns means less sex scenes because they don't like you.

Not surprised it's reflected in most of the NPCs being exclusive top (at least only when it comes to your MC, considering ironically Logan can be the biggest bottom slut in this game).

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I don't know how it is recently for newer updates since it's been a while I've played but in my experience it's kind of how the whole game is being written,
Since I've started following the game (about two years ago), I've found the new content to have both top and bottom options for most of the sex scenes, though bottom/sub players definitely have more optional content and scenes in general.

you always lose content by being a top since dominating an enemy means you lose reputation with the faction you're topping which in turns means less sex scenes because they don't like you.
This is true for the enemies introduced earlier on (Lizardmen, Bandits, Werewolves), but most of the new enemies, starting around Northcrest, gain points even after being dominated. Even for the older enemies, you can still get points with Lizardmen and Bandits if you dominate the female bandits and the acolytes (though I guess this option wouldn't really work for gay players).

That said, even with max points I haven't really found too many exclusive scenes (if there are, they are still bottom!player only), so it shouldn't affect the experience too much.

Not surprised it's reflected in most of the NPCs being exclusive top (at least only when it comes to your MC, considering ironically Logan can be the biggest bottom slut in this game).
I've found that most of the NPCs will bottom for the player, actually, which is why the exceptions, like the Logan scene, really sick out to me and annoy me.

Off the top of my head, bottom!player exclusive characters are Gunnar (have to submit to him to even gain points, can't get a heart if you're not his sub) and Booner (apparently, haven't interacted with him at all). I guess Naneless sort of counts too?

Dulrig and Xeroth, of all characters, have their romances gated behind bottom/sub content (Dulrig's first heart requires a bottom/sub MC, you can only get Xeroth's second heart if you agree to be his sex slave or something).

I get that story-wise it wouldn't really make sense for all of the characters to be versatile, but it does still annoy me as a player.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022

Oh and Gunnar too, which the options are either sub to him, frotting or rape him, subbing to him is the easiest option to get more content but I play as dom mc and apparently that doesn't matter to him since he'll treat us as a sub lol. Frotting is the neutral option but 0 content afterwards so it's pointless unless morally you don't want to rape him. And then, the rape option, look, I don't mind raping asshole characters, but that option is so... boring? They could've created a new route with him, become a sub slut after mc's dick but nope, one sex scene which you are in the giving end and that's that, he hates you, route locked, go to an older save and redo it, etc, etc.
Tbh I didn't felt much after the game "killed" him, because I know he'll come back, and as a dominating asshole all over again but with 1 heart (if you subbed).

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Hello, I have a very strange question. By any chance did Logan and his ex have children? I think I had read something related to that in the game or could I be totally wrong? I only had that vague memory that the ex left with her children after they separated before Logan met the protagonist. This makes me doubt that if it is true... Logan openly would not have interest in his children after establishing a relationship with the protagonist I mention this question here because in the wiki there is no mention of there being children from that relationship, but in the game I think so... please correct me if I am wrong, it has been a while since I remembered this topic. Which one might be interesting to talk about?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Hello, I have a very strange question. By any chance did Logan and his ex have children? I think I had read something related to that in the game or could I be totally wrong? I only had that vague memory that the ex left with her children after they separated before Logan met the protagonist.
I'm 99% sure Logan did not have any children with his wife, and I'm also pretty sure they were not separated and still together when she started sneaking away to see the wolves.

You might be thinking of the drunkard NPC at the tavern, his backstory is that he's been depressed and drinking his life away after his wife and children had left him. He is the one who got some new art recently.

Out of the main love interests, I think Ste is the only one confirmed to have children in the game? The other dads are all minor NPCs.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
I'm 99% sure Logan did not have any children with his wife, and I'm also pretty sure they were not separated and still together when she started sneaking away to see the wolves.

You might be thinking of the drunkard NPC at the tavern, his backstory is that he's been depressed and drinking his life away after his wife and children had left him. He is the one who got some new art recently.

Out of the main love interests, I think Ste is the only one confirmed to have children in the game? The other dads are all minor NPCs.
Thank you very much, it is most likely that I got confused with that text while trying to get the 3 hearts with Logan. Thank you very much for correcting me

desireloading

May 18, 2019
I have a couple of separate questions, if you are interested in answering, but I will give you context first. I am someone who played approximately versions 0.1-0.2 and who started playing 2 months ago again. and I would like to ask you the following questions: What are the best character developments in this game? I find this particular topic interesting since I have seen quite a few changes that seem incredible to me. How many years of development do you think the game needs to be finished according to you and why? And the final question would be if someone can explain to me a small drama that this game has, specifically about the design/art change that occurred in the game, as I told you, I am playing again after a long time and I really don't understand those problems. And as an extra, which characters they think will have a good development in the future or what plots they would like to see developed. :). Thank you and sorry for my spelling mistakes, I am not a native English speaker.

Reactions: ppadjake

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Hi! I used to play this game a while ago and I have a question: does the game still not have a gallery/fast access to sex scene outside of playing through the game normally? I'm asking because I am only intersted in a few characters, and I find the game overall sluggish to get through. So i really don't feel like spending a lot of time playing through the game with a guide only to get to the scenes with the goblin or with Barrel (since I remember he becomes a recurring character)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
What are the best character developments in this game? I find this particular topic interesting since I have seen quite a few changes that seem incredible to me.
Depends on what you mean by character development. Even though all of the characters are still WIP, the Bareshade/Lizard Tribe ones have the most scenes so far and are the most developed (Logan and Roushk are my favourites here). Bernard probably is the most complete character with the most complete romance.

Logan and Korg are my favourite characters in general. Scar and Tank, who I also like, have been developed quite well as the story goes along, Tank ends up being surprisingly compelling. I also have to mention Rose, a rather fun and interesting character, imo, who becomes more and more prominent as the story goes along (also one of the very few major female characters, which you might or might not be into, though either way there is no erotic content featuring her right now).

Some people seem to really like Gunnar. He probably has the most erotic scenes in the game and, allegedly, some good romantic scenes as long as you enjoy sub/bottom content. None of that really appeals to me, so he ends up being just kind of annoying and way too stubborn.

How many years of development do you think the game needs to be finished according to you and why?
Can't even begin to estimate. The main story will probably take another few years, but the side content/areas could extend that even more.

And the final question would be if someone can explain to me a small drama that this game has, specifically about the design/art change that occurred in the game, as I told you, I am playing again after a long time and I really don't understand those problems.
The main artist had stopped working on the game around two years ago, and so a new artist had to take on that role while the other was taking a break/leaving indefinitely (other supporting artists have also come onboard since then). No one really knows exactly why they decided to take a break from/leave the project, so there has been some speculation that something happened behind the scenes. Either way, some people really didn't like the new art and were quite vocal about it. This eventually led to Hyao, the main dev, making a post talking about how the negativity surrounding the new updates and development was realy affecting the team's motivation and enthusiasm for the project.

This was all quite a while ago now, and the team seems to have recovered since then, but there might have been some lasting consequences (it might be completely unrelated, but most of the guest writers seem to have stopped writing for the project since then, and the guest character introduced around that time, Garuik, hasn't really got any new scenes or content after that).

And as an extra, which characters they think will have a good development in the future or what plots they would like to see developed.
In no particular order, I want to see the Mythshore story continue and new content for the associated characters, more development for the Western Island and Eastern half of the continent, and more content and development for the Orcs (relationship building, romance, erotic scenes).

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Hi! I used to play this game a while ago and I have a question: does the game still not have a gallery/fast access to sex scene outside of playing through the game normally? I'm asking because I am only intersted in a few characters, and I find the game overall sluggish to get through. So i really don't feel like spending a lot of time playing through the game with a guide only to get to the scenes with the goblin or with Barrel (since I remember he becomes a recurring character)
The Patreon build has a gallery with character art/CGs, but nothing when it comes to replaying/viewing just sex scenes, no.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes