Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
how do i get this scene? Didnot know that have a scene from him and his pets
IIRC there's a "help the horny wolbauk" quest from him (daily quest I believe) where you can jerk it off, but you can instead let it mount you and I believe he takes a turn on you as well? It might require rep with him to see that scene, I really don't remember.

Maybe I just forgot because the writing got quite stale when compared to the humiliation of the ones I said, but yeah there is I stand corrected
That's fine if you think the writing is stale (or not), but there's still plenty of feral, and I doubt Hyao's going to stop w/ feral anytime soon (although Narram's Patreon just got hit for having feral on it, and he's no longer doing feral; hopefully that doesn't also mean no more for LD...)

Reactions: Leozinhe

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
EVERYONE, PLEASE BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE FORM. We really don't need LD blowing up. Some of you guys love to get mad and let off steam here (including me about Khalgor), but you really don't need to be yelling at the dev over it, especially if you're not even paying for the game!
OK but I didn't say anything bad, the game is good history and sex is good.... But actually I want know more.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
???
  • Wolves battle (Forest)
  • Pack Leader scene (Forest)
  • Pack Leader & Wolves battle (Wolf's Den)
  • Raptor battle (Swamp; alternate scene for an Insanity bad end against them) [alternate bonus scene if you have your Raptor with you]
  • Big Rat battle (Bareshare, Tavern Basement)
  • Stray Dog (Bareshare, "Outdoor Fun")
  • Wolbauk battle (Wasteland)
  • Wolbauk & Roghak (Iron Blood Village)
  • Gorilla battle and consensual blowjob (Jungle; the latter needs high rep w/ Gorillas)
  • Partial scene w/ Red Orcs' mounts (Wasteland, Insanity bad end against Orc Brute)
  • Cave Crawler battle (Munberry Cave Complex)
  • Tar Beast battle & consensual scene (River's Bank Cave; the latter needs Feminine Juice used) {Do these count?}
  • Ragroach Battle (Junkyard) {Do these count?}
  • Numerous Werewolf scenes (all of which, are in Forest/Wolf's Den/the cave in Wolf's Den; Captured Werewolf scenes in your prison at your house) {these probably don't count, but it's kind of a grey area; wild werewolves sure act feral}
  • Pet Scenes: Dog, Horse, Raptor, Wolf, Wolbauk, Wolf & Dog (all scenes at your house)
  • "Feral" Rhot (Bad End Lizards route after corrupting him w/ corrupted water; can also be captured and put in your prison)
There's probably more I'm forgetting but this should at least convince you there's a fair bit of feral in this game.
The Gorilla battle counts as feral? /gen

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
OK but I didn't say anything bad, the game is good history and sex is good.... But actually I want know more.
Sorry, I wasn't saying *you* specifically, just everyone, don't be dicks to the dev's poll. (y)

The Gorilla battle counts as feral? /gen
It's a wild animal, is it not? I would definitely argue gorillas (and other species of "monkey") would count as feral.
PS: Had to look up "/gen", thanks for making me feel old. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Sant3224

Crimson Sam

Mar 20, 2024
Aw man, hadn't played in awhile, so hearing that Gunnar (my favorite character) is dead is a real bummer. :cry:
Maybe he can somehow return someday given the magical fantasy setting, though I'm not holding my breath.

I love how ambitious this game is, but that's also its downfall; there's way too many paths, systems, subquests, characters, etc etc for a small team to be able to bring to completion any time soon. Thus, I can definitely see why the interest poll is needed, probably can give a decent indication on what can be slowly retired to help shrink this game's enormous scope just a bit.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Aw man, hadn't played in awhile, so hearing that Gunnar (my favorite character) is dead is a real bummer. :cry:
Maybe he can somehow return someday given the magical fantasy setting, though I'm not holding my breath.
I kinda skimmed the heavy amount of reading, so I don't know if we actually "saw" him die or if it's just "looking very bleak, but he could still be alive".

Either way, I'm honestly kinda surprised how many people absolutely love him (it's way more than I would have expected) when I don't really care for him all that much.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I kinda skimmed the heavy amount of reading, so I don't know if we actually "saw" him die or if it's just "looking very bleak, but he could still be alive".

Either way, I'm honestly kinda surprised how many people absolutely love him (it's way more than I would have expected) when I don't really care for him all that much.
In a Hollywood setting, if you don't see someone dead, they probably not, actually lol. So I said that if you (Hyao) could bring him back, please.

anyway, I back you on Khalgor. I'm voting for him. You are not the only one who wants to see him more, even I am a Korg fan, but I agree with you. somehow. cheers.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
You guys could always held on hope cause I mean in the vote section, he put Gunnar name in there. So perhaps if he got lots of votes, there might be a chance of him returning.

*positive energy shower~*

Reactions: Polarthief

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I think it was pretty heavily implied that Gunnar was killed. While it was pretty dark, iirc, the MC could see the possessed/mind controlled Lionel's face and how he brought a blade to Gunnar's neck to slit his throat.

EDIT: OK, I just checked the text, and it was even more explicit about this than I remembered:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess if Hyao decides to bring Gunnar back, it could be explained that Gunnar's wound wasn't severe enough to kill him (doubt) or that this was all part of a ritual to turn him into a shapeshifter or something.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I think it was pretty heavily implied that Gunnar was killed. While it was pretty dark, iirc, the MC could see the possessed/mind controlled Lionel's face and how he brought a blade to Gunnar's neck to slit his throat.

EDIT: OK, I just checked the text, and it was even more explicit about this than I remembered:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess if Hyao decides to bring Gunnar back, it could be explained that Gunnar's wound wasn't severe enough to kill him (doubt) or that this was all part of a ritual to turn him into a shapeshifter or something.
Necromancy could be possible too or reviving him to be our servant if we decided to ally with octopus daddy xD
Man... theory going haywire.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
PS: Had to look up "/gen", thanks for making me feel old. :sneaky:
Lol, thanks for the answer btw.

If he had a sub route after him tasting dick for the first time I would've been more interested in him and felt more after his death tbh.

Necromancy could be possible too or reviving him to be our servant if we decided to ally with octopus daddy xD
Man... theory going haywire.
It's about time for our mc to mess up with magic, after all the shit they saw.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
EVERYONE, PLEASE BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE FORM. We really don't need LD blowing up. Some of you guys love to get mad and let off steam here (including me about Khalgor), but you really don't need to be yelling at the dev over it, especially if you're not even paying for the game!
------------------
I mean the issue with LO was that it also started with a ton of humans and only had a few aliens. LD has a nice healthy mix of humans, humanoid beastly (and non-beastly like Orcs) races, and feral species, all of which are sexable, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon. Also, LO only listened to people who paid, while LD's poll is open to everyone.

There's still plenty of feral/"rape", what? There's also a WS scene here and there, but I'm not a fan of WS so I tend to avoid them where possible.
Also, ZoroJ didn't want to do feral which is why we were left with a ton of silhouettes.
It's a very guided survey, means it won't enter the territory like LO where the dev is solely led by patreon money.
Yeah Hyao is one of the devs work with integrity.

Also It's pointless warning, people won't stop ragein' and rantin' because you told them so.
But If I were Hyao, I'd immediately discard any complain that make with bad faith = be a dick and no one will hear you.
And I assume Hyao will do the same, since he already dealt with quite the hardship.

Honestly if we pick the evil route Gunnar should live, we can just kill everybody else...
Making a death unavoidable was stupid and unnecessary, we should of AT LEAST been able to pick who dies

Gunnar had all the best kink scenes, without him it's just vanilla af
That's actually what I assumed previously (and what the build up implicated), that's what 'red' route leads to.
The fact is nothing follows up at all. But the silver lining is it could still happen (Copium) ;)

Tho to be clear, Gunnar on the survey list doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's just a list of all characters.

Last edited:

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
how to see the text/script of the game? like all the text and variables for gender, etc
i have to use an ide or unzip the game idk?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes