Apr 7, 2019
Are you kidding me or what?
To answer your question NOT.YET.
And there really shouldn't be a sex scene yet, I wouldn't imagine, for this game? If Corruption, Mr. C's previous work is anything to go by, the developer is great about and slow corruption that really delivers at the end with a lot of degradation and general raunchiness. It would be a shame if he got to the sex too soon. He did that with some characters in the original Corruption and then whenever he added a new character he would rush their corruption to the max in 2 or 3 updates. There wasn't any balance anymore. While I wish that the updates were more frequent, I think this is the right pace for this game. That said, if anyone wants some suggestions on faster sex/corruption games, message me and I might have some good ideas.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
And there really shouldn't be a sex scene yet, I wouldn't imagine, for this game? If Corruption, Mr. C's previous work is anything to go by, the developer is great about and slow corruption that really delivers at the end with a lot of degradation and general raunchiness. It would be a shame if he got to the sex too soon. He did that with some characters in the original Corruption and then whenever he added a new character he would rush their corruption to the max in 2 or 3 updates. There wasn't any balance anymore. While I wish that the updates were more frequent, I think this is the right pace for this game. That said, if anyone wants some suggestions on faster sex/corruption games, message me and I might have some good ideas.
Was the development of that one as slow as this one has been? I found it once it was maybe 80% complete. I figured that this time, things might go more quickly after he'd gained experience, but obviously that's not been the case so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
Apr 7, 2019
I didn't play from the very first releases of Corruption either; I started in April or May of 2019, so he was already a ways into the game development. From what I remember, the time between updates was a little substantial, but he made releases almost like clockwork. Anyway else who remembers better than me please jump in and correct, by that's my recollection. Here, it seems that he has slightly more substantial updates but they take longer and the time between may be sporadic. I think he explained in a post that he's using a different rendering technique now compared to Corruption and it took longer, but I'm a Luddite when it comes to game development so I can't explain it :)

He may communicate more on Discord, but I'm not on Discord. Also, he lost about 2/3rds his revenue when Patreon closed his account due to their particular standards, so there's that. At least I can subscribe on SubscribeStar, unlike Patreon. There are a bunch of great games out there, but I still think no one does a corruption game that actually delivers at the end like Mr. C.

Apr 7, 2019
No update, I'm afraid, and this is taking longer than other updates I believe. Hopefully there's just a lot of extra content to look forward to :)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
V 65 Change log

<Features>

Vivian's new level costumes
Vivian's new night scene
Vivian's new shower scene
Vivian's new shooting scene
Vivian's new breakfast scene
Vivian's new pool scene
Vivian's new date scene
Vivian's new changing scene