2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
In the briefcases next to the bed I can only hide the cocaine but not the submachine gun. Am I doing something wrong?
any help please

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I clicked the memeries folder in the computer, there's only six scenes, and I couldn't find a "next page" button. Does that mean there's only 6 scenes in this update?

Eblah

May 21, 2018
Where the hell do you go for the job interview? been everywhere and nothing. not seeing a third door as it says on the walkthrough.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
figured it out. Also the interview requires leaving the house through the front door. To do that start in bedroom, go into hall, go to planta baja and there's 4 ways to leave that room, one is kitchen to the left, living room to the right, stairs even further to the right, the exit of the house is in between the kitchen and living room. kill the guy cause it's game over if you dont.

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
I dont know if im being retarded or if this is a bug, but i cant seem to find the place where im supposed to go to for the interview. Can anyone help?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I dont know if im being retarded or if this is a bug, but i cant seem to find the place where im supposed to go to for the interview. Can anyone help?
It may be bug, I went to the brothel (no one there) and then it came automaticly !!!

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Where the hell do you go for the job interview? been everywhere and nothing. not seeing a third door as it says on the walkthrough.
Search a job through internet, then get out the house
The game is full of bugs, lots of evant will be skiped if you don't trigger them in correct order.
My suggestion is skip the intro->computer->web brower->sleep->mom->store->mom->computer->web brower.
now get out of the house and the interview evant will be triggered.

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
Search a job through internet, then get out the house

The game is full of bugs, lots of evant will be skiped if you don't trigger them in correct order.
My suggestion is skip the intro->computer->web brower->sleep->mom->store->mom->computer->web brower.
now get out of the house and the interview evant will be triggered.

I dont know what i did, but somehow "Go to Interview" is now ticked. Now im stuck on " I still need a job, now what?". This game is hella confusing.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone else having problems using their old saves?
I am having the same problem - all 6 saves from the alpha version do not work, always the same error message: "NameError: name 'GUI_mapa' is not defined." And the picttues of the second scene with Rachel/mom are still missing. So playing the version 1-0-0048 makes no sense at all. Deleted it, waiting for a more complete and corrected version.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I can't deposit the machine gun into the briefcase with the drugs and can't get the door code for Rachel no matter where I click

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
When you are

When you are in the planta baja you will see 3-4 doors click them

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
For everyone who is stuck on the interview.1.Go to planta baja.2.There are 3-4 doors there in front of your fucking eyes click on the 2nd door from left.3.Go fuck yourself now I mean bust a nut.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
For everyone who is stuck on the interview.1.Go to planta baja.2.There are 3-4 doors there in front of your fucking eyes click on the 2nd door from left.3.Go fuck yourself now I mean bust a nut.
How to deposit gun?How to trigger 2nd sex scene with Kim?How to trigger Rudy's scene?Help!!!!

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes