2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ZeFyqRlHi9fwPJBCwoghkexHKsFYV7T6C5VX3xP3FW4vH5ldx3OpFdlYHOuNThFZ[1].png

Overview:
Our game, Lust Town, relates the tale of a young man who sees himself involved in a grand history full of magic, shady deals, drugs and corruption after meeting a special and attractive girl who hides a dark secret. Without meaning to, our protagonist will find himself turned into a lust mage and interested by the powers he received, oblivious to the dangers he’ll be exposed to.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-14
Release Date: 2019-03-06
Developer: - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.0.7 BETA RPGM Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

this is the newer version

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

LT0.jpg LT1.png LT2.png LT3.png LT4.png LT5.png LT6.png LT7.jpg LT8.png LT9.jpg

tekkno

May 10, 2017
Not the Version that got updated on 10.5, this is the SFW Alpha Version without Nudity in it.
He posted the NSFW one on 10.5.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Thx for the sharing, well it is not a too bad start, the dialogues could be more dev and make a good story but i bet he will be more interested by a sucession of sex scenes with dumb horny girls...and as many fappers won't be against, so...
Then a potential for a good story but under dev and some average + looking girls. Pleasant.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm more curious how to decrypt the images.. I can do them with a tool I found butt it makes them links.. Anyone have a tool that can decrypt and drop them into a new folder?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
The MC is definitely competing in the one minute wonder category. The intro scenes.. he doesn't last a minute (according to the alarm clock by the bed). Hopefully there is a stamina attribute to work on. :biggrin:

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes