• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
yes this happened a few years ago its cause the game was banned from steam and in order to release it on there they had to change the name .
More stuff has been changed for it to go on Steam I believe.
It is tagged with "sleep sex" but now the person is pretending to sleep instead.
I'm sure "sleep sex" isn't very popular with Steam either.

I wonder if Inceton is doing anything towards the person who recently made a game entirely with renders from this game? All he is doing is basically putting some "text bubbles" on the renders he have ripped from this game. He even got a Patreon. I got my 1 star review of that game deleted with no explanation. It was saying he had stolen the renders from this game, I guess there is no use arguing this on a site that mostly distribute pirated games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
It is tagged with "sleep sex" but now the person is pretending to sleep instead.

I wonder if Inceton is doing anything towards the person who recently made a game entirely with renders from this game? All he is doing is basically putting some "text bubbles" on the renders he have ripped from this game. He even got a Patreon. I got my 1 star review of that game deleted with no explanation. It was saying he had stolen the renders from this game, I guess there is no use arguing this on a site that mostly distribute pirated games.
the old version is still on here . i might one day try and restore the sleep sex scene . i saw on the inceton discord that they are aware of that game and they will do something about it .

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, got around to finishing EP3:
- 3 episodes to get to the freeroaming and only about 20 animations per episode. Hope this gets better (although 1000 renders per episode is not bad at all)
- Sophie (tied for worst character with Angel imo) laid out the plan for this season. MC has to grind for rep with the girls...again and, also judging from some of the choices, there might actually be meaningful decisions to make. Hope they don't go all serious like with Return to Mia
- Season 2 ending is straight up retconned. Robot lied! we do a little trolling :HideThePain: It's not good but at least it's done
- New LI that's probably going to be pushed as the main one... don't like that, and not just because of the overused hot weird nerd trope. There are enough LIs and everybody already has a favorite
- The canon events for Friday evening are going to be made up as they go along. Seems lazy but there was no way to juggle 20 variations of the same evening
All in all, rocky start but could be awesome - as long as that animation count goes up in the future (60-70 was the default for S2)

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
- Sophie (tied for worst character with Angel imo) laid out the plan for this season. MC has to grind for rep with the girls...again and, also judging from some of the choices, there might actually be meaningful decisions to make. Hope they don't go all serious like with Return to Mia
- Season 2 ending is straight up retconned. Robot lied! we do a little trolling :HideThePain: It's not good but at least it's done
Thoughts about this: Sophie mentioned this only reagrding of Megan and Zoey, but I hope this will be the case for the all of the girls - in this season MC will focus more on making them embrace the idea of sharing him. I mean, he literally conquered them all already, and fucked many times however he wanted, so having them learn of each other should make this entire season interesting. I honestly don't see any other direction this can go further, without introducing many, way too many new gals (and also taking into account that this isn't the NTR'd patreon).

And for the S2 ending... I feel like I didn't understand the explanation completelly. Did the robot say that she didn't lie because she took MC into the future at the moment of telling him the end will be on this day?. Also the whole explaining was kinda cut short, but I do hope it will be resumed and properly conveyed later.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Thoughts about this: Sophie mentioned this only reagrding of Megan and Zoey, but I hope this will be the case for the all of the girls - in this season MC will focus more on making them embrace the idea of sharing him. I mean, he literally conquered them all already, and fucked many times however he wanted, so having them learn of each other should make this entire season interesting. I honestly don't see any other direction this can go further, without introducing many, way too many new gals (and also taking into account that this isn't the NTR'd patreon).

And for the S2 ending... I feel like I didn't understand the explanation completelly. Did the robot say that she didn't lie because she took MC into the future at the moment of telling him the end will be on this day?. Also the whole explaining was kinda cut short, but I do hope it will be resumed and properly conveyed later.
In season 1 for some reason only one I fucked was mom when she was drunk on the couch. What about all the others. What have I done wrong?

Reactions: MasterChild

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
In season 1 for some reason only one I fucked was mom when she was drunk on the couch. What about all the others. What have I done wrong?
Yup, that's how season 1 ends. But no worries man, you still have the entire season 2 to play, and what I'm talking about is season 3, currently being in development.

Reactions: MasterChild

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Steam doesn't care about that or incest or "rape", it is Patreon.

If the assets are for sale on those assets' sites (like a lot are for purchase), not much they can do, they stopped DMCAing links here, so doubt they will do anything.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I played the entire season 2 recently, yet it seems like I missed some things or they are not included in the replay mode? It shows I only unlocked 18 out of 20 events. But even the in-guide itself mentions only 19 events? With one being Jessica blowjob in the beginning it's understandable that it didn't show on list to replay, but it still doesn't explain the 20th one. What am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in re-live gallery I only have 33/36 events, missing two of Jessica ones and one from Zoey. I finished the whole game, including watching all DLCs, and all girls stories are finished so there is only the big blue ball in the living room, to make the actual end. Is this just bug that scenes are not avaible in replay menu, or was that something that could been missed?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I must have missed something here not sure what. See attached screenshots. Someone Please Help Me. All other female state continued in Season 2. Thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I must have missed something here not sure what. See attached screenshots. Someone Please Help Me. All other female state continued in Season 2. Thanks
If you think you already did that, do it again and try different choices in the answers.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes