Feb 1, 2021
well i can give you the 2 missing images, but those should be safe to just ignore and move on, or you can always search for old compressed version and grab images from there.
extract in folder - in attachments

also with this game when it crash always check, if you are using unren (developer) or outline (latest update of it fix that issue), if they are causing it.

Thank you very much for quick feedback :) micmitja

Seems some folders in \game\images are missing. This is all I have in \game\images\ folder
1706725895692.png

I downloaded file from OP hoping that is the latest one.

Are you able to share full \gam\images\ folder so I can update mine?

Reactions: micmitja

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Seems some folders in \game\images are missing. This is all I have in \game\images\ folder
The images are usually packed in the rpa archives.
renpy looks first for 'real' files, then for files stored in the archives.
You can use unren to unpack the archives if you want to have all images extracted.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I loved these mechanisms.
What, waiting around for a new option to appear? if no one knew you had to wait around to get/see new choices, they'd miss out on a lot of stuff/content. I mean, if the game doesn't give you a heads-up about it.

I never sit around waiting. I see choices, I pick the one I want and move on. Well, to each their own.

A new char is introduced that has something to do with the whole thing. So far there has not been much story tho except for revealing that char.
Is that new character the lady with glasses that I see on the cover of the game? on the Inceton Games website? ah, I am sure the story will get going once the Dev continues to think about how the story will go etc.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What, waiting around for a new option to appear?
Yes, it's a hidden event after all. If found this to be a brilliant idea. It's not supposed to be found by everyone easily.
10 seconds are not much anyway. There's a game where you have to do nothing for 10 minutes to see the easter egg (and it's totally worth it).
Check , these are some hidden elements, that are really hard to get.

Is that new character the lady with glasses that I see on the cover of the game? on the Inceton Games website?
Don't know. I haven't visited the site yet. What I can tell you that the char it's a young nerdy girl.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you very much for quick feedback :) micmitja

View attachment 3312891

I downloaded file from OP hoping that is the latest one.

Are you able to share full \gam\images\ folder so I can update mine?
i guess have forgot to press reply yesterday. nwm

images take most of game size, but as i said, if you are still getting some missing, easiest way is to dl old version (compressed do just fine) and take them from there. use unren to unpack rpa if need it (in old one) and copy (make folders if need it) in to new one. all that is to it.

Feb 1, 2021
i guess have forgot to press reply yesterday. nwm NP :)

images take most of game size, but as i said, if you are still getting some missing, easiest way is to dl old version (compressed do just fine) and take them from there. use unren to unpack rpa if need it (in old one) and copy (make folders if need it) in to new one. all that is to it.

Unfortunately, I can't find old version.

Any chance to provide the link for Season 2 v1.5.0 (compressed) that is working for you?
Would be very grateful.

Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't find old version.

Any chance to provide the link for Season 2 v1.5.0 (compressed) that is working for you?
Would be very grateful.

Thanks
well i havent replayed yet the lastest and those pics have grabbed from previous version.
but beyond the point, get use to search for it. its not hard just set your settings on recent posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/search/339398915/?q=compressed&t=post&c[thread]=21005&o=date

https://f95zone.to/search/339399557/?q=Lust+Theory+S2E9.5+compressed&o=date

Reactions: FerdoPomikovic
Feb 1, 2021
well i havent replayed yet the lastest and those pics have grabbed from previous version.
but beyond the point, get use to search for it. its not hard just set your settings on recent posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/search/339398915/?q=compressed&t=post&c[thread]=21005&o=date

https://f95zone.to/search/339399557/?q=Lust+Theory+S2E9.5+compressed&o=date

Seems I owe you a :coffee:. Wasn't aware of settings you just show me. I learned sth new.
Thanks a lot.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
anyone have any idea how to change the text color? They added an opacity slider for the dialogue box in S2 (good) but nothing to adjust the text color (bad) so like 90% of the time you can't see the yellow text with the opacity low.
the only mod that's available really only unlocks gallery stuff

Reactions: Billybob423

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

Season 2, Latest version in the thread.

the Easter egg you get by clicking the Car doesn't clear if you don't click the car, leaving the overlay over every subsequent image, except ones that have other interactive elements.

See Attached.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Would be nice to have a written WT for season 2, cause kinda get lost in all of that.
you got ingame hints, its all you need, cant really fail any of the main missions, there are few alternative scenes (that fails quest) and you repeat it and choose differently next day to progress. its all that is to it.
only real guide that is need it is for hidden events and halloween survival. rest is pretty much kn up to the end.

well there was only 1 choice that really matters, near end of game, before fuckfest when you meet Elly mom, you get to fuck both of them unless you choose Elly 1st then you skip her mom.

another one was where you actually had to choose between fucking Zoe or watching megan and zoe,
and only other dif that i remember with one choice you get to fuck one of girls on car before get interrupted and after you replay whole mission (no clue which girl atm), you can skip that part. rest is all in hidden events.

Last edited:

tuuhnfish

May 29, 2017
1706953689439.png

I am stuck at this screen. Already clicked on the bonus scene... something seems to be off....
Any ideas? Any save I can use?

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
if i see NTR its mostly a turn off for me,i play such games if the NTR is avoidable ( not just hidden,as in it does not happen at all)
i really like game like power vaccum where you have a switch what locks the NTR off so nothing happens to the LI's
i really hate nonavoidable stuff and i would like to know it before i waste dowloadtime and space
would be nice if the NTR tag can get a update if its avoidable or not,would really help so we have not to read trough 100+ flamewars between ntrlovers and haters when searching for info if its avoidable or not

thx in advance

Reactions: Lustfallen

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
would be nice if the NTR tag can get a update if its avoidable or not,would really help so we have not to read trough 100+ flamewars between ntrlovers and haters when searching for info if its avoidable or not
If you would have the right settings, and did a search not just for "ntr" -- you would have gotten at least 4 answers within the first six search results. No need to skim through "100+ flamewars". Please stop being lazy, thanks.

Your settings should look like this:

1707034219053.png

And you would have gotten this:

1707034140510.png

Reactions: Jhonnny6969
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes