Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ya the ntr tag is false advertising, not sure why a dev would list it and then not really have it.
Because some people consider every involvement of a guy that is not the MC to be ntr and start complaining and ranting if there is such a guy and they were not warned.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
So it says in the changelog that there are over 250 new animations in the main story, but I can't seem to see these new scenes in the gallery/phone? Can anyone tell me if these are actually NEW sex scenes or foreplay scenes with any of the LI's or just new non sexual animations? Also if they are new scenes, how do I get them???

Reactions: gonzo69

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Do you guys see that blue square on the map? Well, it leads to a hidden creepy scene with Amy, Jessica and... slenderman.
But that's not the point.... The thing is: it still showing when you go to the Mall. And IT KEEPS apearing in every single render with Sophie. It's annoying. (It also appears in the store, but who cares)

I hope Inceton solve this bug in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: elysa67 and bombo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you guys see that blue square on the map? Well, it leads to a hidden creepy scene with Amy, Jessica and... slenderman.
But that's not the point.... The thing is: it still showing when you go to the Mall. And IT KEEPS apearing in every single render with Sophie. It's annoying. (It also appears in the store, but who cares)

Similar errors have happened with other item hotspots, especially when fast forwarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: laudano93

bombo

May 12, 2017

i was just going to ask about this
it's not listed as a hidden scene in the walkthrough list
anyone knows if is this a one time thing or there are other hidden scenes like this to look for?

Reactions: laudano93
Feb 20, 2018
Really love this game. Might be my favourite one. Is there a way to have the Season 2 pictures of the game ? I seem only to find Season 1 on the internet and I'm not sure how to get them from the game itself. Many thanks in advance

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Really love this game. Might be my favourite one. Is there a way to have the Season 2 pictures of the game ? I seem only to find Season 1 on the internet and I'm not sure how to get them from the game itself.

Btw, my save doesn't allow me to start the beach story or the Danger Dlc. Any way to correct that, please ?

Many thanks in advance
In regards to the pictures, you have to extract the .rpa file(s) which is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it. I have a Mac, so this is what I use: (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpa-extractor-for-mac.175350/). For Windows, you'll have to browse the Tools & Tutorials forum (https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/) though this one is probably a good bet: (https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui-unren-forall-v9-1-unren-powershell-forall-v9-1-unren-old.92717/).

If you have a Mac I can give you step-by-step instructions. For Windows maybe someone else can help. The most important part is to find the .rpa files which will be in "game" folder.

BIG EDIT:

Okay, so I just fired up my old Windows laptop to see how I used to do this on Windows. I used a program called “RPA Extract” which is different from what I linked to above but it works and is fairly easy to use. Here are the steps:

1. Download RPA Extract from
2. When you hit “Download Now” it will ask you if you want to pay, but just click “No thanks, just take me to the downloads” since it is free
3. Download “rpaExtract.exe” to your desktop or drag it there later

DO NOT EXTRACT THE .EXE FILE!!! KEEP IT AS AN .EXE FILE!!!

4. Download “Lust Theory Season 2.rar” to your desktop or drag it there afterward.
5. Open the .rar file with WinRAR or something similar.
6. Drag the “Lust Theory Season 2” folder onto your desktop.
7. Open the “Lust Theory Season 2” folder.
8. Open the “game” folder.
9. Drag each .rpa file, one at a time, directly onto the “rpaExtract.exe” icon. The .rpa files will then extract.
10. In the “game” folder, open the newly created “images” folder.
11. Open the “bg” folder.
12. Most of the images that you want will be in the “Story” folder, but it’s worth checking out the other ones since many of them have good stuff too.
13. Have fun.

A few things to note:

1. At various instances your computer may warn you that the files/programs/whatever may not be safe, but they are so just ignore those alerts.
2. Lust Theory has several .rpa files which not all games do. Not all of these .rpa files have images in them, but since the files are so unhelpfully named you should just extract all of them to be sure that you get everything.
3. Being that Lust Theory is fucking gigantic it may take several minutes to extract everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: F95zone20182018

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
i was just going to ask about this
it's not listed as a hidden scene in the walkthrough list
anyone knows if is this a one time thing or there are other hidden scenes like this to look for?
Yeah. I noticed that too. I guess it was added on the last update. Even so, it's not added to the gallery of hidden events on your phone neither Strange...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was not added in the last update, but one or two updates earlier. But yes, the list was created before that and no one updated it yet.
If you want another annoying artefact, be in the 'blue ball' room and start anything sequence from your phone.

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
I dropped the game after seeing the conclusion to S2 and not liking the story. Any confirmation that the story is good in s3? Did they retcon any part of the ending to s2 in any context?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I dropped the game after seeing the conclusion to S2 and not liking the story. Any confirmation that the story is good in s3? Did they retcon any part of the ending to s2 in any context?
S3 starts where S2 left off - sort of. Something's different and the MC is quite confused about it and first thing he does is to make a couple of people angry at him.
A new char is introduced that has something to do with the whole thing. So far there has not been much story tho except for revealing that char.

kon4nn

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys! Just wondering, I want to download the latest version of LT S2 with the voiceovers etc. The last time I downloaded the previous version I did it through mega, which offers a fast download speed, but every 5gb it stops due to the "transfer quota exceeded" message. This time I want to download the game through gofile, but I don't know if I can download such a large file (20gb +) with a browser. Can anybody help me with that? Thanks ✌

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

Bonus Content CODE for S2E9 - carol
all hidden events for S1 and 2 with pics for S2 in pdf
Workupload

with 9,5 is 50/50 that events will bug
if they do or if you get kicked in to replay of long story endless scene, just skip a day and try again.

In season 1 it is showing that there are 8 hidden scene. Where are rest of them?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In season 1 it is showing that there are 8 hidden scene. Where are rest of them?
Season 1 on top
Hidden Event 1 "Spying on Zoe"
After telling the teacher "Don't assume my gender!", you'll enter the girl's lockeroom. Don't click on the offered "Go in"
choice. Wait a while (15-20 seconds) and a new "hidden" choice will appear.
Alternative Option: Click on the top leaf on the plant (Behind the TV) in the "Living Room". (Morning)

Hidden Event 2 "Zoe masturbating"
After touching Zoe's boobs and exiting the girl's locker room, click on the locker room again. The text, "Zoe's taking a
shower, I shouldn't go in.", will appear.
Wait 10 seconds and a new option will appear, "Go in anyway".
Alternative Option: Click on the 2nd from top pink circle on the wall in the "Kitchen". (Afternoon)

Hidden event 3 "Spying on Megan"
When you reach a part in Megan's story (In the "Hints") that says:
"Hmm... So Megan's having naughty dreams about me. But, that doesn't explain why she's in such a rush each morning.
And, where does she go after school? Maybe I should figure that out first. I should go talk to her in the morning while
she's in her room."
When you click on Megan's door, there will be an option to "Go in". If you wait 10 seconds, a new option "Spy on
Megan" will appear.

Alternative Option: Click on the screwdriver hanging from the wall (Next to the hammer) in "Garage". (Evening)
Hidden Event 4 "Zero Fucks Given Day 1" (LONG)
You must complete all the events from Episode 5. Then, go to "Bathroom 2nd Floor" and click on the flush button above
the toilet.

Hidden Event 5 "Zero Fucks Given Day 2" (LONG)
After completing "Zero Fuck Given Day 1", click on the toilet brush (Left of the toilet, on the floor) in "Bathroom 2nd
Floor".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toilet tissue, toilet bowl, toy in the bedroom.
zero fucks days: toilet paper and toilets in home bathroom
perfect day: toy bike in mc room

well only one really missing from here is last xmas event. which you can search in thread on how to access it, but probably you will have to turn time to dec.

most are in bathroom, some in mc room and 1st 3 you trigger during story which you can mess up.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait a while (15-20 seconds) and a new "hidden" choice will appear.
Alternative Option: Click on the top leaf on the plant (Behind the TV) in the "Living Room". (Morning)
When you click on Megan's door, there will be an option to "Go in". If you wait 10 seconds, a new option "Spy on
Megan" will appear.
I loved these mechanisms.

And the Zero Fucks given events should definitly be considered to be canon! They are more true to the groundhog day principle than many other story events.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Season 1 on top
Hidden Event 1 "Spying on Zoe"
After telling the teacher "Don't assume my gender!", you'll enter the girl's lockeroom. Don't click on the offered "Go in"
choice. Wait a while (15-20 seconds) and a new "hidden" choice will appear.

Hidden Event 2 "Zoe masturbating"
After touching Zoe's boobs and exiting the girl's locker room, click on the locker room again. The text, "Zoe's taking a
shower, I shouldn't go in.", will appear.
Wait 10 seconds and a new option will appear, "Go in anyway".
Alternative Option: Click on the 2nd from top pink circle on the wall in the "Kitchen". (Afternoon)

Hidden event 3 "Spying on Megan"
When you reach a part in Megan's story (In the "Hints") that says:
"Hmm... So Megan's having naughty dreams about me. But, that doesn't explain why she's in such a rush each morning.
And, where does she go after school? Maybe I should figure that out first. I should go talk to her in the morning while
she's in her room."
Megan" will appear.

Alternative Option: Click on the screwdriver hanging from the wall (Next to the hammer) in "Garage". (Evening)
Hidden Event 4 "Zero Fucks Given Day 1" (LONG)
You must complete all the events from Episode 5. Then, go to "Bathroom 2nd Floor" and click on the flush button above
the toilet.

Hidden Event 5 "Zero Fucks Given Day 2" (LONG)
After completing "Zero Fuck Given Day 1", click on the toilet brush (Left of the toilet, on the floor) in "Bathroom 2nd
Floor".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toilet tissue, toilet bowl, toy in the bedroom.
zero fucks days: toilet paper and toilets in home bathroom
perfect day: toy bike in mc room

well only one really missing from here is last xmas event. which you can search in thread on how to access it, but probably you will have to turn time to dec.

most are in bathroom, some in mc room and 1st 3 you trigger during story which you can mess up.
Thx for answering

Reactions: micmitja
Feb 1, 2021
Hi. I'm playing Season 2 Steam Build - v1.5.0 full version on windows.
Every now and then I got this error.

Any ideas how to fix it.

Thanks a lot.

Attaching another error log (if it can help)

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi. I'm playing Season 2 Steam Build - v1.5.0 full version on windows.
Every now and then I got this error.

Any ideas how to fix it.

Thanks a lot.

Attaching another error log (if it can help)
well i can give you the 2 missing images, but those should be safe to just ignore and move on, or you can always search for old compressed version and grab images from there.
extract in folder - in attachments

also with this game when it crash always check, if you are using unren (developer) or outline (latest update of it fix that issue), if they are causing it.

Reactions: FerdoPomikovic
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes