• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I never knew there were two spellings of sulphuric acid, apparently "sulfuric" is acceptable, don't use "sulphuric" in the classroom question, its declared wrong.:)

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Try the whole Episode 1, it is kinda unique :) The demo is a bit misleading :)

Duh... It's a demo just to see how the characters and the game looks like.

Yeah, maybe the mod should play Episode 1, not the demo and update the description. Since the current one is kinda vague and incorrect.

Haahahah, you are right!

Have you played the whole Episode 1? It's anything but linear :)
I have not, Mostly related to me not wanting to throw $30 into something that no offense but from what i read in this thread could potentially be abandoned. So my opinion etc will just be based on the short Demo we have on this site. I do enjoy it but the demo makes it out to be linear. I'll wait for the mods to give us the full EP1 :)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I have not, Mostly related to me not wanting to throw $30 into something that no offense but from what i read in this thread could potentially be abandoned. So my opinion etc will just be based on the short Demo we have on this site. I do enjoy it but the demo makes it out to be linear. I'll wait for the mods to give us the full EP1 :)
It’s already been posted. OP just hasn’t been updated yet..

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
This demo instead of being point-click-option should just be like a visual novel game cuz all the choices are one directional.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Does somebody known what to Answer to the teacher about the molecular structure of h2s04 belongs to which acid ?

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Holy shit ... this was amazing. I have to admit I wasn't expecting the twist. Thought it would be just another generic "bang your family game" after I played just the demo. But turns out it's a "bang your family game" with a twist xD.

Last edited:

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Does somebody known what to Answer to the teacher about the molecular structure of h2s04 belongs to which acid ?
I'm all about teaching a man to fish, so... If you just throw that into google, bing, duckduckgo, or whatever search engine floats your boat, you'd likely get a faster answer than asking on a forum.

...though apparently with this forum, not that much faster ;)

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Great game ! Amazing Render quality, the story is good too! It has a lot potencial ! All the best for the dev team! ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Holy shit ... this was amazing. I have to admit I wasn't expecting the twist. Thought it would be just another generic "bang your family game" after I played just the demo. But turns out it's a "bang your family game" with a twist xD.
what twist ?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what twist ?
I'd advice you to play and see for yourself if you haven't yet, spoiling everything here would nearly render playing the game itself pretty pointless, don't you think? :p

Reactions: botc76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The models are looking fine enough to give the game a chance. I don't mind the resemblances to other games. I mean, you don't complain that a role in one movie looks very similar to another role in a different movie, if both are played by the same actress, do you...? As long as the models don't look identical, I am fine with it. The mom from DoD also appeared with a different hair cut in a diffent game as the main character's aunt. So what? I am rather concerned that we might have the same memory crashes like in "My sister Mia", which are making the game practically unplayable for many players...

Reactions: botc76

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The models are looking fine enough to give the game a chance. I don't mind the resemblances to other games. I mean, you don't complain that a role in one movie looks very similar to another role in a different movie, if both are played by the same actress, do you...? As long as the models don't look identical, I am fine with it. The mom from DoD also appeared with a different hair cut in a diffent game as the main character's aunt. So what? I am rather concerned that we might have the same memory crashes like in "My sister Mia", which are making the game practically unplayable for many players...
That won't be a problem. Living with Mia is made with RPGM, while this one is done with renpy.

SupMate

Aug 20, 2018
Was a bit of a mindfuck at first but I'm starting to understand it now and it's very interesting, can't wait for Episode 2.

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
What i think about the game:

- Quite a unique story, is episode 1 so their isn't much of the plot yet but caught my attention
- Really good renders (just the map that was kinda of a suprise but is just the map and looks fine)
- Rollback would be really good for a miss click (specially if we need to pay attention to the dialogues)
- Some reused models but if they look good is fine
- *Lack of sound or music playing in the background, would be nice to have some (like birds in front of the school or something like that)
- Phone button should be a little more visible i think
- Dialogues are fine-good for now (small story for now)

PS: tell me there will be no NTR, please no NTR, if unfortunately there will be make avoidable( like totally avoidable, not to skip the scene),
PSS: *only acceptable NTR would be if the MC does NTR, but again, no NTR please.
PSSS: I like My Sister Mia( 1 of the 1st games that i played) so i think this one would be a very good replacement when it ends, please no NTR

* The game have 2 or 3 sound if i recall and is just the 1st version so maybe there will be more
* Not talking about when the guy(husband, boyfriend or guy that is flirting) watch the girl have sex, more about stealling the girl, but again no NTR

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes