VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust Note [v0.15] [Mr. L]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lust Note.jpg

Overview:
"Lust Note", a game which entails the player finding a mysterious Notebook which allows him to corrupt those around him.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-06
Release Date: 2019-01-06
Developer: Mr. L
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

cop1.png friend1.png momapron2.png momfriend1.png mrssmith1.png nurse1.png nurse2.png shinigami5.png sischanging9.png sisterfriend1.png storeclerknew1.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Makes me think of and the kiss note, there may be too many anime and games featuring a "something" note now.
Is it based on the hentai called Dream note?
Inspired by (which was itself ) maybe?

Reactions: Muramasa0

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Jesus, another illusion game. Feels like 75% of every game out this month has been made with the same girls.
Well most of the games show the same character models over and over again. I don't mind that if the story and gameplay are interesting enough.

If you chose to go downstairs into the kitchen in the morning on day 4 you'll get straight into the city map. Also using the notebook on the sister is useless since her corruption doesn't rise.

Reactions: Gregor34674

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
How to get emediately fired from your job as a store clerk: Shitty excuses to not tell the customer your bloody name ;D

Reactions: Synful62

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Jesus, another illusion game. Feels like 75% of every game out this month has been made with the same girls.
I mean at least in this game only one of the cast is one of the preset models. Would be nice to see more HS games where they actully use mods to flesh things out though.