RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Very rushed ending, could have used more time, but that's it, satisfactory. And I believe that the Mass Effect project will be to help Miranda and Liara rebuild Shepard, Project Lazurus, and to be honest if Shepard appears I hope it will be the female version hehe.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn just started this game played for a bit and i enjoy it already. I realized its the same dev that made goons raid her. Also enjoyed that as well.
As a massive fan of LiS it just makes experience even better. But i wont stick to this thread cuz perverts in here will ruin the experience with their weird takes.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Just finished it. Took around 15 hours maybe.
Amazing game, i managed to play it to the end so thats always a win. It felt kinda short for the story itself, not the game playtime. It was only 5 days which i didnt expect this game to be like that but it makes sense i guess. I noticed theres a few scenes for every character which then adds up to a good overall ammount but it didnt feel like enough when you tried to focus on one character to be fully satisfied. Theres like beginning scene for each character, some mid fun that gets 1 scene and last final scene to ending. Kinda expected it to be more personal and repeatable i guess, idk, it felt odd. But overall it was nice game with some hot scenes, they do exist but i think coulda been even better if they decided to expand upon it.
Kinda got a feeling towards the ending he didnt wanna animate scenes any longer than he needed cuz he prolly thought oh who cares game is ending anyways lol
But i would definitely give another game he makes a try for sure

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes