fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!

Finally! Here's the release of version 0.23, completing almost all content planned for the game from the beginning to its conclusion.
The new version adds one (two?) new hot scenes, a final sequence and different endings for each character based on the several choices you made during the week. The main character himself can end up in very different "places", including a special ending that requires some specific conditions.

You can also watch all these possible conclusions with the new Chapter Select feature. In this new cheat mode, you can start the game at the beginning of any day of the week (including the conclusion on Saturday) while selecting a few key choices to customize the playthrough.

Notice that even though the game is pretty much complete, I still didn't labeled this version as "1.0" because I wanna work on eventual bug reports (a lot of new stuff can go wrong) and add other few minor improvements.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added all remaining content until ending sequences
- Added no-romance VIP scenes for "KATE"
- Added Chapter Select feature including and Ending Editor
- Added 6 new trophies
- Extended the "The Privacy Corner" scene in the gallery

[DOWNLOAD]
already in OP

As always, post any bugs find here or at the discord channel, including any possible inconsistencies you might notice in the final scenes. Mac version comes later.

See you soon!
Peace!

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone knows where the achievement data is saved or can supply a save with the final scenes unlocked?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
A bit dissapointed the Kate pill scene was so short and brief
I know some people were expecting more but I never planned to make that a full scene. It ended up even way more explicit than I first planned because the idea was mostly to have a bad ending for Kate's subplot

I fnished the game and don't have any new scene with Kate in gallery... :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
It's not a new entry in the gallery. It's a continuation of The Privacy Corner scene (Kate teams up with Max at the end if she doesn't take the pill)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is a shame that mc need to leave the LIS world forever and don't even get a scene from rachel.
For the far away ending, are we confirmed that the next project will take place in the mass effect world? :p

• Sad
Reactions: Necronlord5

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Deep down, I knew that there's no good ending on this one but I keep my hopes up, now I remember why I keep my hopes always low. Good game, it kinda fit good into LiS.

Reactions: dave143

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Deep down, I knew that there's no good ending on this one but I keep my hopes up, now I remember why I keep my hopes always low. Good game, it kinda fit good into LiS.
Endings are a little bittersweet to mirror the original LiS endings. There are no bad ones though (except one specific segment for Kate).

Last edited:

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Endings are a little bittersweet to mirror the original LiS endings. There are no bad ones though (except one specific segment for Kate).
Oh no of course not, endings are endings. Remind me a little bit of the movie ''butterfly effect'' which in youtube you can find the other endings as well and in one of them the MC try another strategy and left us if it work or not. We all agree we wanted to see Max happy once but we know that in LiS is not always the case. Good thing is that at least nobody dies (Except Rachel she have to die one way or another)

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes