88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
in normal game to lvl-up u need kill stuff do something so idk
but here you need to save them and fiill with lust. It's shame to kill everyon we need to fill up with lust. Kill in this game is totl wrong and unecessary. It look like you kill them all. And you need to wait till Hunter 3 leve to be able to do staff like catch them and doing stuf with them. Just for rank Hunter 3. useless and boring.

• Angry
Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I have never used any mod other then the save mod. For me I tend to stay away from mods to prevent my games from becoming broken messes if they stop updating a mod and make save files broken.

I have been leveling up my character by doing quests and have leveled my character to hunter rank 5 and have hunter rank 5 quests unlocked.

The catch stuff has been in the game for awhile now and there are catch quests as well.

From OP under changelog!!!!!!

v0.5.3
17 animations for male
3 animations for futa and real futa
1 new quest by Mirana
You can now save up to 5 decks of cards.
4 new enemies can be caught and imprisoned (satyr female, futa and male, muscular futa)
Bugfix with Hunting and Catching quests
Small bugfixes
reall I can' catce in the version yest becou I'm not 3th level Hunter Lever. these are for patron only
Are you relly defen the deve becous you are patreon? Just play it off-line and you will see wht it there no catch mod till the request rank Hunter leve it reacheed.

• Angry

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am not a patreon so WRONG again. The file I downloaded was from HERE. I did NOT use the MOD. My character is hunter rank 5 from doing quests. I have a muscle female and a nymph in my prison.
I'm tierd of killing each every charcter into this big grinded game withou been able to catche the enemies from the begining the game. Why on heart we need to kill everyon till than? Aren't we supposetd to fill them with lust or we need to kill them all? Uselss kill every singl enemie withou bbeen able to catch them at begining of the game.

So keep defending him. Becous I want cacth the enemies as well from the begining the game from th firt place whe hegot card an all. But killing them no Thanks. I'm tierd to wit rakn 3 Hunter or more it useless to wiat, it frustraiting like hell.

• Angry

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just curious for anyone that has played the full content, or a good chunk of it. Does the game & animations get better the further you progress? or is it the same quality throughout the whole game?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Guys somone need to make a mod for all item and special item to add to the Main Character. But right now it toooooooo much slow just craft that and theat craft another one and crafter somthing alse. We need somone to make cheat mod for this game.

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
would someone help me with the mysterious cave entrance quest? i have been going into this cave as a patreon and it hasnt been a problem. i got part of the key from Herbalica Flower. i think there are 2 more parts somewhere else. i am on level 2 now. thanks.
the 2 parts are given to you by the merchants, one part each

Reactions: bogeyparr

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
on 1 and 1 question I don't know
on 3 point the futa is just transgender without a pussy under her balls, the real futa it justfutanari you see with pussy ((I don't know what he were thing calling a transgender fut and futunari he called real futa.) Wasn't better call the: futa = trans
and the real futa = futa
to make it semple to understand.)
last question real futa can get pregnant or you can get them

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
looking forward to it, man.
Threw together a quick cheat menu. I probably missed some things so let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
I don't believe this will work with android/joi-play unfortunately as I have neither I can't do anything about that

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Threw together a quick cheat menu. I probably missed some things so let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
I don't believe this will work with android/joi-play unfortunately as I have neither I can't do anything about that
Hunter Level We need increse hunter level as well.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
Legend:) it actually works :PogChamp:

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes