Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sorry, but without supporter I can't make a tons of content for my game. And by the way in the game the save option is available to all and not closed paywall, then you lied in the review?
Dude, 99% of the most successful games don't have any patreon exclusive content. Just admit you like money, and use scummy practices to get it, instead of trying to justify a practice that most people don't do.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game.
How to unlock the event with Mirana :
I have everything, but unable to reach the relationship level to 50 (I've 46).
I've 5/5 for the gifts
I've 80 % for the compliments (Unable to increase, even by training)
I've the true outfit
What to do ?

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Nice game.
How to unlock the event with Mirana :
I have everything, but unable to reach the relationship level to 50 (I've 46).
I've 5/5 for the gifts
I've 80 % for the compliments (Unable to increase, even by training)
I've the true outfit
What to do ?
if you are the male character, you only have the option to increase lust by means of points, for this just go to the name of your character and there your skills will come out and with the points with which you unlock the scenes, with those you will be able to increase skills by tapping on the + symbol

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
would someone help me with the mysterious cave entrance quest? i have been going into this cave as a patreon and it hasnt been a problem. i got part of the key from Herbalica Flower. i think there are 2 more parts somewhere else. i am on level 2 now. thanks.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Never gonna belive that we can catch enemy and put them into prison from the first level. Since the dev put it clear for everyon that only Hunter 3 ranked can catch enemies and put them into jail. Do you elly belive we trust somone whe make all o them slaing frm the first level and then afterward make us catch the enemies? I highly doubt the The enemies catch it for all level of Hunter rank. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You could already catch enemies and put them in the prison. I haven't played it since 0.5.1 but I was able to already catch and send some of them to prison in that version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 88Michele88

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I really curious, can someone explain me something ?

I see a lot of review complaining about the fact that some content is locked behind a paywall

We are on a piracy forum right ? so how a paywall can "exist" ?
Why nobody take the patreon full version and post it here ? by the rules of the forum, nobody could stop it

Yes I know the dev is here and will probably not be happy about that, but.. we are pirates... we do what we want and take what we want.

The only 2 ways a paywall is acceptable are :

- A time paywall, where a update is exclusive to patreon only for a period of time and get released for everyone after.
If I can have my gold chest by simply waiting a few month instead of stealing it, I'm good with it

- When the dev is new and don't make a lot of money out of his work ( which is clearly not the case here ).
Even pirate have a sense of honor, you don't steal poorer than yourself ( at least I don't )

Now to the dev:

You know, since you are pretty popular, have a lot of visibility and all that... if you posted the full version yourself for free ( even after 2 or 3 month of wait ) you wouldn't loose a lot of money in the long run I think
Maybe at first you would loose 10 or 20% of your patreon , but in the months following you will probably gain much more patreon because people would stop to complain and write negative review, so you could gain in popularity and attract new patreon

Also, I'm sure a lot of people here would like to be your patreon, but don't do it because they judge your action of locking lot of things behind a paywall "bad" and don't want to encourage your "greed" ( sorry but when I see all your tier price and the little bonus they offer, no wonder lot of people here see it as greed )
Your tiers are far too high... you are selling a virtual product, better sell is to a lot of people for little money instead of selling it to fewer people for more money
You really should create a 1€ tier for those who just want to support you
I don't make a lot of money, but I can still afford to spend 10€ per month giving 1 or 2€ to the 5/10 devs I like the most , but with your 4€50 tier, if I were to support you, I would cut the support to HALF the other devs I support

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
if you are the male character, you only have the option to increase lust by means of points, for this just go to the name of your character and there your skills will come out and with the points with which you unlock the scenes, with those you will be able to increase skills by tapping on the + symbol
Thank you, but I have a true hermaphrodite character...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You could already catch enemies and put them in the prison. I haven't played it since 0.5.1 but I was able to already catch and send some of them to prison in that version.
that mod is for patreon only and I bet you used petreon unlocker mod. You can catch the enemies and put them in jail if you are not rnank hunter 3

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I really curious, can someone explain me something ?

I see a lot of review complaining about the fact that some content is locked behind a paywall

We are on a piracy forum right ? so how a paywall can "exist" ?
Why nobody take the patreon full version and post it here ? by the rules of the forum, nobody could stop it

Yes I know the dev is here and will probably not be happy about that, but.. we are pirates... we do what we want and take what we want.

The only 2 ways a paywall is acceptable are :

- A time paywall, where a update is exclusive to patreon only for a period of time and get released for everyone after.
If I can have my gold chest by simply waiting a few month instead of stealing it, I'm good with it

- When the dev is new and don't make a lot of money out of his work ( which is clearly not the case here ).
Even pirate have a sense of honor, you don't steal poorer than yourself ( at least I don't )

Now to the dev:

You know, since you are pretty popular, have a lot of visibility and all that... if you posted the full version yourself for free ( even after 2 or 3 month of wait ) you wouldn't loose a lot of money in the long run I think
Maybe at first you would loose 10 or 20% of your patreon , but in the months following you will probably gain much more patreon because people would stop to complain and write negative review, so you could gain in popularity and attract new patreon

Also, I'm sure a lot of people here would like to be your patreon, but don't do it because they judge your action of locking lot of things behind a paywall "bad" and don't want to encourage your "greed" ( sorry but when I see all your tier price and the little bonus they offer, no wonder lot of people here see it as greed )
Your tiers are far too high... you are selling a virtual product, better sell is to a lot of people for little money instead of selling it to fewer people for more money
You really should create a 1€ tier for those who just want to support you
I don't make a lot of money, but I can still afford to spend 10€ per month giving 1 or 2€ to the 5/10 devs I like the most , but with your 4€50 tier, if I were to support you, I would cut the support to HALF the other devs I support
The dev basically uses a form of DRM, but someone a couple pages back posted something to beat it. To be honest even with all the patreon "benefits" this game is still ass. It's held together by duck tape, runs like turbo aids for no reason, and above all is just boring, repetitive, and has shitty "animations". Not even mentioning the travesty that is the writing. The only reason the dev makes money is because of his EA levels of greed. You can't even save the game without being yelled at like "HEY WHAT ABOUT PATREON"

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few question
1) mc futa can get pregnant or just the female mc
2) can you get female pregnant
3) what the different between futa and real futa

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can't even save the game without being yelled at like "HEY WHAT ABOUT PATREON"
Agree with everything you wrote. But not on save system. The dev removed paywal from the save system 11 update back then. But it still umplayble. In doubt I will update the save mod system only if the dve go back on his footsteps. For now you can save everywhere.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
few question
1) mc futa can get pregnant or just the female mc
2) can you get female pregnant
3) what the different between futa and real futa
on 1 and 1 question I don't know
on 3 point the futa is just transgender without a pussy under her balls, the real futa it justfutanari you see with pussy ((I don't know what he were thing calling a transgender fut and futunari he called real futa.) Wasn't better call the: futa = trans
and the real futa = futa
to make it semple to understand.)

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Agree with everything you wrote. But not on save system. The dev removed paywal from the save system 11 update back then. But it still umplayble. In doubt I will update the save mod system only if the dve go back on his footsteps. For now you can save everywhere.
The paywall for saving is removed, but when I played the usual "right-click, save menu" in renpy games instead shows patreon tiers, and you have to click on save specifically. Just another example of egregious money grabbing. I don't know if that's changed now as I refuse to play this power-point presentation that the dev calls a "game"

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The paywall for saving is removed, but when I played the usual "right-click, save menu" in renpy games instead shows patreon tiers, and you have to click on save specifically. Just another example of egregious money grabbing. I don't know if that's changed now as I refuse to play this power-point presentation that the dev calls a "game"
It a faire point. We don't need to trust the dev becous it not whorty of any of our trust, but I little doubt we must give him/her.
I good or bad way if he proove to everyone he/she worthy of our trust, he/she will gain lot in future but right now everything he dose it need to be taken carfull like a nuclear bomb who goin to explode everyone up.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
rank hunter not patreon in game u getting ranks throught complete quests
do you relly thing slaing enemies is worty from the start I'm tierd as hell to kill enemies. It kinda sadd and hart me heart to kill them off. Such of wast of story telling.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I bet you used petreon unlocker mod.
WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I have never used any mod other then the save mod. For me I tend to stay away from mods to prevent my games from becoming broken messes if they stop updating a mod and make save files broken.

I have been leveling up my character by doing quests and have leveled my character to hunter rank 5 and have hunter rank 5 quests unlocked.

The catch stuff has been in the game for awhile now and there are catch quests as well.

From OP under changelog!!!!!!

v0.5.3
17 animations for male
3 animations for futa and real futa
1 new quest by Mirana
You can now save up to 5 decks of cards.
4 new enemies can be caught and imprisoned (satyr female, futa and male, muscular futa)
Bugfix with Hunting and Catching quests
Small bugfixes

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes