Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I thought it would be mostly like this game. What makes it boring compared to Lust Grimm and Lust Grimm Again?
Lust Grimm gave me a fresh and memoriable experience, since it was discovered sooner.
Succubus in Wonderland feels like the same game but with less effort in making it.
I felt the same with Parade Buster made by excessm. They did their best game and every next game was worse than that one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lust Grimm gave me a fresh and memoriable experience, since it was discovered sooner.
Succubus in Wonderland feels like the same game but with less effort in making it.
I felt the same with Parade Buster made by excessm. They did their best game and every next game was worse than that one.
I have yet to play Succubus in Wonderland or Parade Buster but I imagine I'd find the familiarity comforting.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I do think that Lust Grimm has a certain vibe to it that gives it a different feel from the later games in the series, where it feels like it's become somewhat formulaic (and I miss some of the older style like the more first person perspective that the scenes were written in Lust Grimm where the other games have MCs with some lines during the H-Scenes)

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Dare I ask why?
Because if it is, then:
1) you'll be limited to playing almost any game once in a whole life;
2) you'll get a hard time finding interesting games;
3) you'll become mad for a long time with the game that pierced your soul.

And you can do nothing about it, because it's subconsciousness, that affects anything you like and not, passively.
And it's very hard to change it.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Because if it is, then:
1) you'll be limited to playing almost any game once in a whole life;
2) you'll get a hard time finding interesting games;
3) you'll become mad for a long time with the game that pierced your soul.

And you can do nothing about it, because it's subconsciousness, that affects anything you like and not, passively.
And it's very hard to change it.
I can't say I understand this so I'll just have to take your word for this.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I can't say I understand this so I'll just have to take your word for this.
Wow, I feel stupid, thanks.

Explanation: if you were me and had a capricious subconscious (emotional reaction towards your actions/words and of other people), you could play almost any game only once, because you'd suddenly feel yourself bored and thoughts of "I'm wasting my time" would fill your mind.
Also it is hard to find a game that would interest me.
But if it will interest me, oh boy... I can become crazy with it. My soul would burn brightly just from the thought of a game.

Example: Because of the game that interested me, I stayed up late, until 4-5AM, just to understand it's lore.
Fun fact, I didn't even feel exhausted.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes