• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Idk why this game doesn't have the netorare tag, there's some pretty good cucking content with the son clearly lusting for his mother and her getting pawed at by everyone, and Veronica getting pounded by the janitor. Wonder how many other gems I've missed out on because they lacked the ntr tag, only started playing this one after I'd already exhausted all the sissification+netorare games

Last edited:

Talonix

May 3, 2019
So far, all the content from the month before have been added to the free patch. I don’t know why people are acting like this is anything new. Countless other devs do the exact same system.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
The game doesn't really need an incest tag, does it ?
I mean there is nothing with the mother no groping or anything else... let alone sex
unless I missed something:ROFLMAO:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The game doesn't really need an incest tag, does it ?
I mean there is nothing with the mother no groping or anything else... let alone sex
unless I missed something:ROFLMAO:
Outside of impure thoughts about mom's boobs and some innocent backwashing (more on her insistence then his), you are correct.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am just curious. Before I even attempt to play this game;
I would like to know Just How Much 'Freedom' of Choice the MC will have??
I have read through ALL the Change log; and Everything pretty much looks like a "Bad End" for the MC.
(how much 'willpower' or influence can MC have to say "NO!", "F*ck Off, I am not interested")

- with all the Characters you have added to this game; most being sick disgusting F*cks,
you could have added a Trans female Teacher. She is quiet & unassuming. No social life that people know of...
(someone the students & staff mistook as being "dyke" or Lesbian. 'brushes off' the advances of males (No Interest in Men))
sometimes she aides and mentors the MC; other times she is just perverted as everyone else.
- possibly having her own agenda for the MC.

Reactions: Leox1x

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I am just curious. Before I even attempt to play this game;
I would like to know Just How Much 'Freedom' of Choice the MC will have??
I have read through ALL the Change log; and Everything pretty much looks like a "Bad End" for the MC.
(how much 'willpower' or influence can MC have to say "NO!", "F*ck Off, I am not interested")

- with all the Characters you have added to this game; most being sick disgusting F*cks,
you could have added a Trans female Teacher. She is quiet & unassuming. No social life that people know of...
(someone the students & staff mistook as being "dyke" or Lesbian. 'brushes off' the advances of males (No Interest in Men))
sometimes she aides and mentors the MC; other times she is just perverted as everyone else.
- possibly having her own agenda for the MC.
Same here, i am really not interested in ugly characters (for MC) and hope to have the option to avoid or choose with who he/she lose the V card !

Reactions: Shelscott50

Ssayonn

Jul 9, 2023
There are options to stop some of the routes (though didn't try it to see if it works) and the player decides to whom to give the V card as of v0.17.

Reactions: Leox1x

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
The most confusing thing about this game is the v0.18 version. Hell of a lot of content. Been playing for hours and every time I think I must have reached the end of the content, there's a new hit on my goal list.

Inventory/Store system is surprisingly functional. It's a _little_ annoying to scroll through all the options, but maybe I'm just lazy.

One of the few games where I get invested in a couple characters.

There's a lot of repetition that I think could probably be cut down, but not so much that it's an outlier in this format.

Lots of choice on which routes you want to take. You can outright deny certain content. Importantly because there's a lot of repetition, these choices are very clearly marked so you won't skim through it on accident.

Really liking this game, so far. If v0.18 has this much content, can't wait to see the update. However, I am a little daunted at saves being incompatible because, again, there's a lot of repetition.

APPLE李岳

Apr 10, 2022
I don't speak English, so I'll just use the translation software.
This game is super liked, but the monthly updates are too few, maybe the author needs to make two games.
So I decided to wait, and by Christmas, I should be in time for the December update.
Play six versions in one go. It's gonna be awesome.
Also, games, to be honest, I would love to sponsor, not much money a month, I can afford.
But I am the Chinese side, really can not pay, so please forgive me a lot.
Supported.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes