Others Completed Lust for Darkness [Movie Games Lunarium]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Overview:
A psychological horror of seeking satisfaction on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with erotic and occult themes guides the player's character through the Yelvertons' Victorian mansion and a perverse land inspired with Lovecraft's works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński.​

MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRR ;-; i already spoiled this game watching youtube. i would have downloaded this too ;-; was a nice, long game, lovecraft <3 and creepy as fuck >.> but still a nice game.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Totally getting this one, it's too good to pass despite there being no X rated content. It skates the fine line between MA and X rated pretty damn well, so it still works as fap material. It's also a horror game, Lovecraftian horror no less, and manages to be dark, depraved, and terrifying, without killing any sex appeal. Basically, this game is gold and true X rated horror games should take a page or two from this game.

Side Note: here's to hoping that Dark Inside Me turns out to be just as good, and takes it a step further with the depravity.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
Side Note: here's to hoping that Dark Inside Me turns out to be just as good, and takes it a step further with the depravity.
Speaking of which the creators of Lust for Darkness are doing a and one of the stretch goals is "interactive sex scenes".

This is the uncensored trailer.

They have a demo available for backers and you can find uncensored gameplay videos on youtube, like this .

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Speaking of which the creators of Lust for Darkness are doing a and one of the stretch goals is "interactive sex scenes".

This is the uncensored trailer.

They have a demo available for backers and you can find uncensored gameplay videos on youtube, like this .
Stopped by this kickstarter, and I really wish I had 3700 to toss at this game. I sincerely believe I could make a truly fantastic world for this, well conceptual anyway. Even though I know I will never have that kind of money to just throw around, I'm already brainstorming ideas. Really sucks being poor sometimes.

Going to have to try and wrap my head around the posting rules for requests, cause I'm making this top priority when it comes out. For now though I play the waiting game, thanks for the heads up.

TytosHou20

Apr 17, 2019
why does it have 4 parts when the first part is full game and the athers add nothing? or am i missing something?

Varik

Oct 12, 2017
why does it have 4 parts when the first part is full game and the athers add nothing? or am i missing something?
It's a multipart archive. When you tell it to extract from the first file it automatically progresses through each file until it's decompressed the whole archive.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
The wife in this is sexy, was really sad we got no other scenes for her.
Like group sex with her would be amazing

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
What does the setup file do? as much as i want to play this im cautious on letting random files make changes to my pc.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 111599

Overview:
A psychological horror of seeking satisfaction on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with erotic and occult themes guides the player's character through the Yelvertons' Victorian mansion and a perverse land inspired with Lovecraft's works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński.​

Updated: 12/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Release
Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish. Audio is English-only.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

This download is over 7GB, I strongly urge everyone to download via the torrent.

Download:
Part 1: MEGA - - -
Part 2: MEGA - - -

Part 3: MEGA - - -
Part 4: MEGA - - -

View attachment 111600 View attachment 111601 View attachment 111602 View attachment 111603 View attachment 111604 View attachment 111605 View attachment 111606 View attachment 111624 View attachment 111625 View attachment 111626 View attachment 111627 View attachment 111628
this is a masterpiece, (there should be more projects like this more often)
is this game on steam ?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
this is a masterpiece, (there should be more projects like this more often)
is this game on steam ?
steam://openurl/https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/523650/ss_5e49965910d756abdd97dab387e923bf532b7e4e.1920x1080.jpg?t=1679750619

Or just go onto the steam store and search for lust for darkness, which is probably the better option.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a mod or something (anything) to remove the masks?

I know the masks are supposed to be a part of the game but personally it's just not my cup of tea although i would still however heavily consider playing this regardless of that if there were such a thing to remove the masks, does anyone know if there is?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes