LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
Буду писать по русский
Спасибо за помощь, если не возражаешь, у меня есть еще пара вопросов.

1) Я собрал все дилдо: Robert's, Orcish, Tauren, Worgen, Troll. Спасибо за помощь

2) Прошелся еще раз по карте и нигде я не смог найти тех у кого можно забрать сперму. Ты сможешь мне подсказать, где еще их брать, у меня есть сперма только от Felguard

Я использую Google Translate, поэтому надеюсь, что это понятно.

Вы можете собрать сперму орков в Североземье. От тауренов в Западном крае. Оборотни в Сумеречном лесу. Демоны в перевале Мертвого Крыла. Тролли в Тернистой долине.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Я использую Google Translate, поэтому надеюсь, что это понятно.

Вы можете собрать сперму орков в Североземье. От тауренов в Западном крае. Оборотни в Сумеречном лесу. Демоны в перевале Мертвого Крыла. Тролли в Тернистой долине.
Hello,

If you mean Tauren Fields, then I don't understand how to collect sperm from him. There are two problems.

Whether I win or lose to Tauren doesn't make the problem go away.

Same with the others. You win, they disappear, you lose, they rape and disappear.
The only one from whom I managed to get sperm is Felguard.

I think I'm starting to understand. Should this have been done during the first battle? If so, then the game can be deleted.

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
Hello,

If you mean Tauren Fields, then I don't understand how to collect sperm from him. There are two problems.

Whether I win or lose to Tauren doesn't make the problem go away.

Same with the others. You win, they disappear, you lose, they rape and disappear.
The only one from whom I managed to get sperm is Felguard.

I think I'm starting to understand. Should this have been done during the first battle? If so, then the game can be deleted.
You, as far as in my plays, have to win the fight through the "tease" attack. Once defeated, you should have the option to "collect cum."

Reactions: Emilen

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I tried my best to love this game. I completed all the quests and completed all the tasks (well, almost all), but one moment kills all my desire to play further - this is the imbalance of battles. This is such a big randomness that I wonder what the battles are for?

Relatively speaking, I go with a “tank” against a 3-year-old child and this bastard kills me, and yet the battle has not even begun or kills me with one blow. This is not normal, it shouldn't be this way.
Focus on puzzles or leveling up. Remove battles, their absence will only make the game better, or normalize the balance. there is no such thing in WOW, no other game has such battles.
And the faces of the characters during orgasm? They make Freddy Krueger look like Justin Bieber.

Yes, there are a lot of positive aspects, they were the ones that made me download new versions and expect the game to get better. Some aspects have indeed improved, but the main disadvantages have remained unchanged.
I wish the author to correct all the shortcomings and make the game as popular as possible. The author has everything for this.
And I'm tired of these "SLK bosses".

All the best

Aug 15, 2019
2) Прошелся еще раз по карте и нигде я не смог найти тех у кого можно забрать сперму. Ты сможешь мне подсказать, где еще их брать, у меня есть сперма только от Felguard
их нужно выигрывать через соблазнение вроде. Я не использую зелья, так как накачал перса еще до выхода каражана. Мне сейчас даже новые мобы не проблема. К томуже с читами можно сменить класс. Я был нашлюхе, сейчас смешанный

Reactions: Emilen
Feb 3, 2021
This is probably a really silly complaint, but I was really hoping more from the card game expansion. Despite adding a ton of new cards, there weren't really any added since they're all reskins except the legendaries, which are all just worse than the one with charge. Also what's the deal with the cards that are just strictly worse than others?

I've spent way too long trying to get the naked Geralt lol. What am I even doing with my time?

I really, really like the Stormwind Squire. The dev can really make some custom human faces. I really wish we could have access to it, or actual WoW had them.

Reactions: RodRyder and Emilen

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
I don't mean the update itself. The author typically posts about what will be in the next version a week after the release of the new version
Ahh, his last entry on Patreon was just going over the details of the most recent update (on the 15th). No new info for the next update yet.

Apologies for my initial misunderstanding. :p

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
These updates just get more disappointing with every new update
What happened to the sexy Wrathion from town... he looks like a feminine Jack Sparrow :mad: (yes I know that's the in game model from WoW)
Obsidian_Shrine.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WhatsFappenin

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
I assume the last dildo is a "demon dildo" but can't figure out how to unlock it. Is it fighting demons in the Hall of Pain, or maybe interacting with the one in the Theatre of Pride?

Hints, please? :D dildos.png

Feb 3, 2021
These updates just get more disappointing with every new update
What happened to the sexy Wrathion from town... he looks like a feminine Jack Sparrow :mad: (yes I know that's the in game model from WoW)
Wow just has never been good at male face sculpting lol. It's very sad. The faces Sonpih makes look soooo much better than what WoW normally has, and it can be really jarring when a base game asset gets used.

Reactions: fygbros and Selg
Mar 22, 2023
I assume the last dildo is a "demon dildo" but can't figure out how to unlock it. Is it fighting demons in the Hall of Pain, or maybe interacting with the one in the Theatre of Pride?

Hints, please? :D View attachment 3680852
The last one is the jungle trolls. You have to fight the troll in the jungle outside the the troll camp once you leave the demon castle to the right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LE10201971
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes