Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "robnots, post: 1627159, anggota: 1079519"] itu kamar di sebelah kiri Elizabeth an Violet, di ruang bawah tanah timur ... [/ QUOTE]
thanks

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Sure, my mistake, I mean 6 switches, I know where they are, and tried to activate them, but even if i click on the cabintes, in several places and position, nothing happens!
Click the wall itself, behind the cabinets. Listen for the click.

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
I am playing on a Mac. I can see on the walkthrough that there is supposed to be a radiator in the NE corner of the kitchen. There is only a (box?) in that corner. I can only turn on 6 radiators because that one does not exist. Stuck. Please fix.

Marshall96

Aug 28, 2018
hey . i stop at the moment where room unlock the contains a mystery you must find. But i can't find this mystery . Could someone help me? :)

Rishi

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, In the walkthrough in the beginning iwhen u speak to kath in the kitchen and offer ur snack , after than go to the entrance and watch the scene and take the raincoat. But after i spk to kath and go the entrance i dont get any scene its just mendel standing. can u tell me what am i doin wrong cos i did each and every step the walkthrough told . Would appreciate the help.
Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes