fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the 2nd wheel for the weight dolly in the game yet?
adding another wheel and attaching it just gives you a "congratulation, you cheated" message.

Reactions: 3dtab7

RyanLion001

Aug 26, 2018
Well, this is just great. I started up the game and it says I have no choice but to start a new game. Problem with that being is I already have save data. SerriouslyI'lm looking at file1 and file 2 saves right now.

Can someone lend me a save or at least help?

SamSanders87

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys,
If you get stuck at 46% use this hint : if you unlocked that security thing with passcode 1234, go in the basement with the 2 girls, go left in the next room, go south between those 2 kitchen hood things and you can chose the pickaxe

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys,
If you get stuck at 46% use this hint : if you unlocked that security thing with passcode 1234, go in the basement with the 2 girls, go left in the next room, go south between those 2 kitchen hood things and you can chose the pickaxe
Am stuck at 47% and i did this pickaxe thingy too. My hint crystal says there is nothing more to do. But still 1 more % to go. What did i miss?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Am stuck at 47% and i did this pickaxe thingy too. My hint crystal says there is nothing more to do. But still 1 more % to go. What did i miss?
take the holy rob to the girl u unlocked , an let her use it.. ( i did Violet.)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked/pointed out before - so I'm sorry in advance.

I recently updated my game from V41012 to V48022 with the UPDATE ONLY archive download. Now when I try to reload my latest save, after the "Now Loading..." screen I'm getting the following Error: "Failed to load:img/system/destination.png". Can anyone help me with this? Is there something I did or something went wrong with the update?
Thank you for any replies.

-Blu
don't know if you got an answer,, but older ..12 is NOT compatible with ..22 ... to many changes

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes