Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I wish the updates were more spaced out but had more content. Right now I find myself playing once every three or four patches for it to be worthwhile.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hello, searched for quite a while in the game and here for my last missing Kamasutra page (Amanda ass hotdogging). One time earlier, from someone else, went unanswered and the rest is mostly looking for Kat ass hotdogging, which I already found. So does someone remember where the page for Amanda is found? Would appreciate the help.
safe outside father's room /or safe in father's office..

Reactions: Schori123

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Where i can get the 4th security chip? And how i can get into the left room into girls room? There are lasers avoiding me to get in there.
lasers , same room as with compass,, have to shut off radiator.. . chip.. did you get the one in woods,? or in room 8,? or pantry??

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I tried to activate the 5 switch, but nothing happens! where exactly i have to click?
6 clicks/ switches .. IF you got the first 2 (in the west tower ,kats room) , then the last 4 (east tower) is basically same ,, but you have to move, two the second cabinet..

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
6 clicks/ switches .. IF you got the first 2 (in the west tower ,kats room) , then the last 4 (east tower) is basically same ,, but you have to move, two the second cabinet..
Sure, my mistake, I mean 6 switches, I know where they are, and tried to activate them, but even if i click on the cabintes, in several places and position, nothing happens!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sure, my mistake, I mean 6 switches, I know where they are, and tried to activate them, but even if i click on the cabintes, in several places and position, nothing happens!
did u hear the sound of 6 switches .... maybe u miss one of them ?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Turn your sound on. When a switch activates you should hear a clicking sound.
Make sure you are facing the cabinets and are as close as you can get. Also make sure to use keyboard arrows to get in place and spacebar to activate the switches. Everytime you activate a switch you should hear a sound.

Also are you 100 % sure you're in the right place ?
West upper stairway south wall 1 cabinet 2 tile lengths (2 switches) , East upper stairway south wall 2 cabinets each 2 tile lengths 4 switches.

BasicallyBlu

Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked/pointed out before - so I'm sorry in advance.

I recently updated my game from V41012 to V48022 with the UPDATE ONLY archive download. Now when I try to reload my latest save, after the "Now Loading..." screen I'm getting the following Error: "Failed to load:img/system/destination.png". Can anyone help me with this? Is there something I did or something went wrong with the update?
Thank you for any replies.

-Blu

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Turn your sound on. When a switch activates you should hear a clicking sound.
Make sure you are facing the cabinets and are as close as you can get. Also make sure to use keyboard arrows to get in place and spacebar to activate the switches. Everytime you activate a switch you should hear a sound.

Also are you 100 % sure you're in the right place ?
West upper stairway south wall 1 cabinet 2 tile lengths (2 switches) , East upper stairway south wall 2 cabinets each 2 tile lengths 4 switches.
also,, i had this happen,,, if you did some thing after, i opened the chest , before the switches , an the switches did not work... had to go back to a save before...

HMTheOwner

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked/pointed out before - so I'm sorry in advance.

I recently updated my game from V41012 to V48022 with the UPDATE ONLY archive download. Now when I try to reload my latest save, after the "Now Loading..." screen I'm getting the following Error: "Failed to load:img/system/destination.png". Can anyone help me with this? Is there something I did or something went wrong with the update?
Thank you for any replies.

-Blu

the update works only from previous version to latest version so you should have updated to 44021 first then to 48022. hope this is helpfull.

BasicallyBlu

Aug 9, 2018
the update works only from previous version to latest version so you should have updated to 44021 first then to 48022. hope this is helpfull.
Firstly, thank you for your reply. Secondly, yeah it is my bad - I didn't realise there was another update inbetween the versions I mentioned.
I thought it went straight from V41012 to V48022 lol. Again, thank you for your help.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes