El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Game breaks when I open this chest, anyone else experiencing this?
Some people say the file in this post helps them. Didn't check it myself for I didn't have a slightest problem with opening this chest or the other one in the restroom.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please try and follow the rules of enjoying this game:
1-> open it several times and over so that you see and really enjoy right off the bat the quality of scenes. This will stick the crucial game files into your memory and issues are averted.
2-> Start conversations following directions from dialogue
3-> after each and every dialogue check the map so as to see new areas unlocked
4-> basic rule is you collect hearts and kama pages and containers and coins.
5-> after every scene story progresses a bit, you see auto-playing commentary and characters move by themselves. That is indication game progresses a bit, all of the game progresses a bit and you can ask every character and see if they have unlocked options so as to interact with them more intimately.
6-> then and only then do you use heart container and fill heart and spend coins.
there are limited heart containers and hearts to fill for each character as of now
Game progresses in layers, all of the game progresses in layers. Do not rush to see content from a far away layer of the game if you have not progresses the game thus far. That is how you break the game.

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
Have you solved the "southern wall lockers" riddle?
I think this might be the one i'm missing as i don't recall solving that riddle. would you mind giving me the solution? if it's the one by the lockers then i just tried there and got nothing. the riddle mentions the southern wall cabinets?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I think this might be the one i'm missing as i don't recall solving that riddle. would you mind giving me the solution? if it's the one by the lockers then i just tried there and got nothing. the riddle mentions the southern wall cabinets?
Ah, yes not the lockers but cabinets, sorry. Well, you'll have to go to the 2nd floor both in the west and east towers. There, you'll find those cabinets, one in the west tower (just outside Kat's bedroom), two in the east tower. Each one of them is two tile long so you have to press space or click them two times in both tiles. You'll hear a sound when you click them. When you clicked all 3 of them (6 times in total), you'll get a page in the eastern tower.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
But of course. Yet again, the pace we developing relations with them suggests, we will be 6/6 with them earlier than we hit 50%. I do think, unlike Mendel, the devs really have something really serious up their sleeve to hit us with later. No, surely, if they are giving us those percentages, they really know what they're doing and what they are planning for 100%. So, some twists and unexpected things are expected, I hope.

You mean, the 2nd one? Well, yes, but I also find the scene, in fact, not really a scene but just a dialogue between Brad, mom, Amanda and Amber in the kitchen quite enticing. Also, Amanda is a so dark minded cutie, I can't wait to see, what she is willing to do with Val :devilish:.
I meant the one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah! :D I want more of Brad+Amber+Amanda, but what I'm really eager for is Brad+Val+Amanda. Then we can progress from the various 3P variations to 4P and finally 5P if not more, when the game will go Full Epidemic! >:D

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Files missing. Completed 5% only. After giving wine to Mrs. Ba, A fight scene should trigger.
But showing error "Failed to load /img/picture/AmBa-Lick7.png".
Then shows unexpected error...
Thank you for the feedback... have attached a file with two missing images to my post:

Dec 29, 2017
so how do you get the bits behind the electric red line in the fathers room?

NM-I did all the radiators didnt work decided to exit then reloaded the game and suddenly the fathers radiator worked

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I meant the one where
Yes, that's the second one with Amber and Amanda, and as I said, more hotter than the first, although both seem nice. Simon, Simon, you've said? Well, this part really looks to me like some NTR. But. Although I don't favor NTR so much, here I don't give much shit about it, just because this guy looks so infantile to me. So, it looks like, yeah, I'm screwing his mom, but he's so childish, he doesn't even understand, what he is loosing. Considering others, I feel a bit bad for dad, but he is so dull person (probably, at least this is the impression I've got) that mom needs someone more lively to cheer her up, hehe.
Oh yeah! :D I want more of Brad+Amber+Amanda, but what I'm really eager is for Brad+Val+Amanda. Then we can progress from the various 3P variations to 4P and finally 5P if not more, when the game will go Full Epidemic! >:D
Oh yeah! Really, Lust Epidemic! But then, we will need more Kamasutra pages, like DP, DAP, DPP, BBC domination and, wait, stop me already...

Reactions: Ellordrings

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
Yes, that's the second one with Amber and Amanda, and as I said, more hotter than the first, although both seem nice. Simon, Simon, you've said? Well, this part really looks to me like some NTR. But. Although I don't favor NTR so much, here I don't give much shit about it, just because this guy looks so infantile to me. So, it looks like, yeah, I'm screwing his mom, but he's so childish, he doesn't even understand, what he is loosing. Considering others, I feel a bit bad for dad, but he is so dull person (probably, at least this is the impression I've got) that mom needs someone more lively to cheer her up, hehe.

Oh yeah! Really, Lust Epidemic! But then, we will need more Kamasutra pages, like DP, DAP, DPP, BBC domination and, wait, stop me already...
I think Simon said
I don't know if we'll ever meet the milfs' husbands, but I meant being caught by the people in the building.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I think Simon said
Uhm, yes, he said he is 23, but that doesn't mean he is self-confident and self-reliable person.What I really thinking now is, that Amanda wouldn't be against having some intercourse with her own son, but she doesn't really think of him as a capable, grown up man and yet, having this mother-son kink she is asking Brad to call her mom. It's like she wishes she had a son like Brad. I mean, that's a kink of her's to add to her wish to see Brad really having something with his mom. Now, that's how I perceive this, not necerssarily in tune with what the devs are thinking.
I don't know if we'll ever meet the milfs' husbands, but I meant being caught by the people in the building.
Well, even without those husbands, we still have enough males here, don't we? So, how about Brad+Andy+Amber or Brad+Amanda+Mendel, huh?

Reactions: Ellordrings

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
What I really thinking now is, that Amanda wouldn't be against having some intercourse with her own son, but she doesn't really think of him as a capable, grown up man and yet, having this mother-son kink she is asking Brad to call her mom. It's like she wishes she had a son like Brad. I mean, that's a kink of her's to add to her wish to see Brad really having something with his mom. Now, that's how I perceive this, not necerssarily in tune with what the devs are thinking.
Indeed. That's similar to what I was thinking. That applies to both of them. Brad has a fetish for his mother, and probably, Amanda has one for her son. That's one of the main reasons why I'm eagerly awaiting for the Brad+Val+Amanda event, the fact that Amanda witnesses an incest act she fantasizes so, and the other being Val and Amanda being best friends, engaging in lesbian action and both having intercourse with Brad, further reinforcing the fetish, as she can pretend Brad is also her son. For Brad it would probably be like having sex with two mothers. Incest squared. Everybody wins. x)

Reactions: El Perverso
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes