Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
only karmasutra page i can't seem to find is the reverse cowgirl for amber. any help cause it's telling me i've completed all the content for this chapter?

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
Yes, that's what I was wondering about. From the current UI we're having, we don't have any space for them, but who knows, maybe it will be tweaked soon. I'm really hoping this wouldn't be just one bonus scene with them when you finally find all these chips.

And I completely agree with you about the quality of this game. Well, these devs are renowned for their milf modelling skills so far and that's a huge plus for them to use their own custom made models instead of that overused daz models we are tired of seeing in every new release happening here. And if not for the models, this game has some great detective story which is as much fun to unveil as watching this lewd scenes. I really don't understand all those people who're craving for the latest save just to watch those Kamasutra scenes. They aren't the most intresting part of the game, the story driven scenes are way, way much hotter (and the degree is rising with every new build), especially when you watch them in the context, not just as a standalone scenes in Bonus area.
Yeah, just a mere bonus scene would be disappointing, especially given all the work I imagine we will have in finding all those chips. But the focus of the game will remain in our dear milfs, for sure.
And yeah, the mystery and puzzle elements of the game give us a more gratifying experience. It's a clever rewarding system that makes us keep our interest in what's going on while rewarding our efforts at the same time.
And I totally agree with you when you say the story driven scenes are way much hotter; I just loved the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: El Perverso

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the page in library? and also where is 6th radior i cant touch the one in the kitchen

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the page in library? and also where is 6th radior i cant touch the one in the kitchen
Many times asked, many times answered, just go to the other side of that library wall and you will get it. The 6th radiator isn't the one in the kitchen, that one is disabled, you better look in Father's sleeping chambers.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
But the focus of the game will remain in our dear milfs, for sure.
But of course. Yet again, the pace we developing relations with them suggests, we will be 6/6 with them earlier than we hit 50%. I do think, unlike Mendel, the devs really have something really serious up their sleeve to hit us with later. No, surely, if they are giving us those percentages, they really know what they're doing and what they are planning for 100%. So, some twists and unexpected things are expected, I hope.
I just loved the scene
You mean, the 2nd one? Well, yes, but I also find the scene, in fact, not really a scene but just a dialogue between Brad, mom, Amanda and Amber in the kitchen quite enticing. Also, Amanda is a so dark minded cutie, I can't wait to see, what she is willing to do with Val :devilish:.

Reactions: Ellordrings

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Many times asked, many times answered, just go to the other side of that library wall and you will get it. The 6th radiator isn't the one in the kitchen, that one is disabled, you better look in Father's sleeping chambers.
i did that radior already =( must be missing one somewhere else thank you

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
i did that radior already =( must be missing one somewhere else thank you
In that case, will try to give them the locations:
  • One In Mom's room;
  • One in the corridor just outside Mom's room;
  • One in the left hallway on the 2nd floor;
  • Two in the offices in the upper right part of the 1st floor, you will get there if you go strait up from where your room is located.
  • And the last one in Parker's bedroom, it will bring this laser defence in his room down.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes