• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nicklebone

Apr 2, 2024
Minor Bugs
  • In the monastery, there is a corner room to the right of the first NPC you encounter where you can climb the walls with the drapes and get on top of the wall tiles.
  • When asked if you want to give one of the girls an Owl Feather, declining and recruiting the girl still plays the heart emote where they stood.
  • Steel Bow appears to be unequippable by the MC
  • If you go through the Support scenes too fast, the audio does not hard cut at the end of the scene and you will hear moaning as you go through gameplay.

Minor(?) Bug
  • Talking to Lucina in Ylisse for the first time caused the screen to fade to black but not load the next scene. The tavern sound loop still played but the game was otherwise unresponsive. Rebooting the game seemed to work fine, I was unable to replicate this bug.

Nitpicks
  • Lucina mentioned gearing up upon recruitment, but I did not check the item shop since I never was pressed to use vulns early in the game. As a result I never discovered the teleporting items until after I recruited Rhea and Sumia and checked to see if they had Owl Feathers for additional scenes.
  • The male ejaculation sound effect sounds stilted to me, perhaps needs a short buildup of breathy sounds before the grunt or something.

Regarding your character choices, I'm a little surprised that Lyn is not included as she is one of the most popular Fire Emblem girls. I'm happy to play the game regardless of who is added in the final cut, but wasn't sure if this was decided strictly due to "modern Emblems only" or for other scope related concerns. I have liked the experience thus far, and particularly like how well Lucina and co. have translated to RPGM sprites.

Barcode23

Aug 14, 2020
So this game is dead, right? It was supposed to get an update in August of 2023 but there hasn't been anything since the update in June.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote