Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is the old version of Lust Doll still have more content than the plus version ?
I'd say that by this point, LD+ has more content (including brand-new stuff), even if LDC has some stuff not yet in "Plus"; and the content carried over from LDC, was significantly expanded upon and/or updated. Basically, only the following is missing (if not counting few minor scenes here and there, most of them guest-written):
  • The final meat parasites location that unlocks Mistyra as romance option (placeholder location is in the files, but wasn't developed further yet) and meat transformation.
  • "Torture chair" from the ruined lab; likely would come with further update on Linda's stuff, as it's expllicitly stated that Linda needs her gear to fix it. It's only couple of scenes anyway.
  • The pyramid. It's currently in development, likely to be released in few updates.
  • Lost lab in the desert. It's stated to be a disappointment even by the dev himself, and would undergo complete rewrite; given that it was rather light on content in LDC, due to being rushed, it's a good thing.

Reactions: MysteryBlob

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
You can't dom her in the club, as you don't work there.

She has several scenes in the private dungeon where you dominate her, but it requires doing extra preparations, unlike the other characters you can bring there, as she's initially not willing to trust you being a domme. And those scenes are limited to whatever equipment installed there: bed, ankle stocks, pillory stocks.
I asked the dev some years back if it might be possible to change her storyline to allowing her to switch, even if just to educate you on how to be a domme, rather than locking behind having to become her sub. But I was told that wasn't something that would be considered. Which is fair enough, I'm not going to tell someone how to write their characters. Just a shame as I don't like being a sub so I can't really play her story. If she is willing to switch in your private dungeon, then that makes locking her story off due to it a little less sensical. [shrug]

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
I'm certain other people have reported this before, but every time I enter certain areas, the game experiences brief yet severe lag, moreso if autosave kicks in. Any fixes for this?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
suggestion. add categories to item management. when you browsing items it not easy to find correct. at least create two categories please. one consumables and others is all others items.
I'll see about it. It requires code modification, so likely won't happen too soon.

I'm certain other people have reported this before, but every time I enter certain areas, the game experiences brief yet severe lag, moreso if autosave kicks in. Any fixes for this?
This is actually because of a graphics preloading method I was using. It seems to be causing trouble for some people, so it's getting removed next release.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Will there ever be an update where you can permanently get Megacock and Hyperboobs?
Dev has said it is planned but I think the implication is it will happen when it happens and not any earlier because it is a lot of art asset work for a fetish that pulls only a middle amount of support from the paying supporters.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes