• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Here's my review of the game, I've played about 5-10 minutes of the game.

I think this game was coded poorly and wasn't optimized, the game feels slow like it's laggy. This makes it hard to play, the text is really slow to show up even if you click to show the full dialogue.

Speaking of the dialogue, I think this is another foreign language (I'm betting russian) that was translated using google translate. There are sentences and dialogues that are a bit hard to understand what they're saying. The words being used don't really match up with what I think they're trying to say.

For the sex scenes, it's a looping video with three views and three states; slow, fast, and cum. I've only seen one scene, but it's not something to write home about. It's serviceable, but the slowness affects the scene quite a bit. There is a bit of dialogue at the top of the screen, but again, due to the slowness it's very hard to read.
Google translate sucks donkeys and makes them smile. Russian with a capital R. Avast ye maties, on the pirate thing, I read above but lost track, and was unable to prevent the swashbuckler saying Arrrr.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes