[Ren'Py] Lust And Revenge [Preview 8] [LambdaDude]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Liar and swiped Uploader
Uploader
Jul 2, 2017
208342_LR.png
Overview:
The game takes place in a remote and isolated town ruled by a mysterious cult.
Driven by revenge, your main objective is to eradicate the zealots and free the town using your lustful ways.
First of all the maximum amount of whores you can hire will go from 5 to 10, the more tits the better!​

Updated: 2018-12-11
Developer: LambdaDude
Other Games:
Censored: No
Version: Preview 8
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Management, Prostitution, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Big tits, Religion

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
Preview 8
One new hair type has been added with 4 colors as well as the tight leggings which has 3 variations.
The whore rating system has been improved, if your whores have high ratings your brothel will get more clients and they will pay more.
A fame mechanic has been added to let you know which whore is the most famous among the clients, the whore with the best rating and fame will become the "queen" of your brothel.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

208332_screenshot0002.png 208333_screenshot0003.png 208334_screenshot0004.png 208335_screenshot0005.png 208336_screenshot0006.png 208348_screenshot0008.png 208331_screenshot0001.png 208349_screenshot0009.png

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
preview 8 and its just now appeared?..read the OP and it looks right up my messed up alley :p potential Milf in the preview pics?..big selling point for me...if not a Milf then at least a classy looking dame..lol
effin' game..catch a couple hundred bucks worth of fish and a bandit beats me up and steals it...

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Looks like on his patreon page theirs preview 1-8. It's probably now coming onto this site due to a request would be my guess.

Aug 2, 2017
Dumb question kinda, but is anyone here any good at finding code?
I was wondering if there's a way to increase money with console.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out.:cool:

Sep 6, 2017
here is if anyone want do knows console command that works in is game

money= X
stamina= X
stamina_max= X

X= whatever number you put in but be careful to not input to high numbers some game does not handle high numbers well

Sep 8, 2017
If this was my brother and I saw him like this we would not be reminiscing about the past. I would take him straight to the hospital. Look at the dude's eyes. It is a condition called jaundice and it is quite possible he is suffering from liver failure.

If he does not get some treatment there is a good chance he will not make it to the next version. I don't know if he has insurance or not but if he doesn't I will be starting a Gofundme or something to help pay for his treatment. Stay Strong Brother!

208357_Jaundice.jpg

Unfortunately, Tom did not get treatment and died due to acute liver failure. You will be missed Tom

RIP Tom 12/11/2018 - 12/11/2018 208363_Goodbye_Tom.jpg

Drussler

Jan 8, 2018
If this was my brother and I saw him like this we would not be reminiscing about the past. I would take him straight to the hospital. Look at the dude's eyes. It is a condition called jaundice and it is quite possible he is suffering from liver failure.

If he does not get some treatment there is a good chance he will not make it to the next version. I don't know if he has insurance or not but if he doesn't I will be starting a Gofundme or something to help pay for his treatment. Stay Strong Brother!

View attachment 196761
:LOL:(y)

Berlner

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe it just for me, but I dated Liza at sunday before getting her the sexy dress. She then had equipped the sexy dress for the date and as I got her the real dress she already had it equipped. Since you can`t undress her, only switch between dresses, that leaded to the situation that I didn`t get the text of giving her the dress. So couldn`t do the stuff past that. So basically most of the game. Just don`t date her before giving her the sexy dress solved it at my second run.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

Now I try it for sure, but seriously, they're all the same...:oops:
Unless it's something made on purpose, the best way to remember them (besides the hair) is probably their tits size, but when even that is the same, one is screwed! :D

Thanks UncleVT! :)

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Maybe it just for me, but I dated Liza at sunday before getting her the sexy dress. She then had equipped the sexy dress for the date and as I got her the real dress she already had it equipped. Since you can`t undress her, only switch between dresses, that leaded to the situation that I didn`t get the text of giving her the dress. So couldn`t do the stuff past that. So basically most of the game. Just don`t date her before giving her the sexy dress solved it at my second run.
I just got her the next dress and it fixed the progression for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote