Aug 26, 2016
bitchin is one thing... bitching non stop for a month over it is another... especially when the developer aint even here to see it and, considering the anti-pirate lengths he goes to, probably likes your whining... The more butthurt yall are over it, the more he probably "knows" he made the right decision
There is no set time limit on how long people will complain about something for. As for the piracy thing? I expect no small number of the people giving him money aren't happy about this shit either.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
he's a lot more likely to listen to patrons bitching on his patreon page than anyone in here

Aug 26, 2016
he's a lot more likely to listen to patrons bitching on his patreon page than anyone in here
That's true enough. However, he is either apparently ignorant of or too lazy to implement certain workarounds of patreon's incredibly dumb rules, so I doubt his own patrons bitching will be able affect much either. Either that, or a patch will show up on the lewd patcher in a couple of months and we will all look incredibly dumb for arguing about this stuff here right now.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
personally Im hopin he flips the middle finger at all the whiney incest lovers... theres another 9 bazillion incest games to go play out there and 3000 more seem to crop up every day. Incest free feels like an endangered species anymore

Aug 26, 2016
personally Im hopin he flips the middle finger at all the whiney incest lovers... theres another 9 bazillion incest games to go play out there and 3000 more seem to crop up every day. Incest free feels like an endangered species anymore
Most of those incest games are low-quality 3D garbage and your feelings about non-incest content are completely irrelevant to the fact that patreon's idiotic rule changes have led to a decline in incest content in patreon supported games.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I can't say how much I'm with you on this one... I't getting tiring seeing so many. And I can't help but wonder, what makes people lose interest just because a character isn't refered to as mom/sister anymore. It's the same fucking game, why do you even read the dialogue?
So what version are we up to exactly??
Did you read the title of the thread?

Hollowed96

Jun 24, 2018
I can't say how much I'm with you on this one... I't getting tiring seeing so many. And I can't help but wonder, what makes people lose interest just because a character isn't refered to as mom/sister anymore. It's the same fucking game, why do you even read the dialogue?

Did you read the title of the thread?
Yeah but sometimes the thread is out dated or it just gets changed a little bit later so...

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
I downloaded Lust-and-Power-v.0.5.1-fixed-pc from Mega (tnx kyho), here are some mirrors.

Please send real link

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Here are the download links:
PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- added + 3 Jessica scene

Reactions: ss069 and iNvadeD

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, I just wonder how to progress with Lisa. She lives with the MC now, but I don't have some skills to seduce her.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Right back at you. I was just as tired seeing random guy sticks penis in random chick, wife fucks pizza-man/plumber/husband's boss and what have you. The incest twist, although common in today's list of adult games, is still attractive because it's a complex issue and it requires quite a bit of effort on the story teller's part, at least if he wants to get it right. Sadly most authors go with, mind control, corruption, you know.....the easy way out, instead of seduction. Seduction is hard and made harder still by the fact that it's incestuous seduction. Not many got it right, and those who do tend to fail at something else along the way. It's the search for the perfect incest fantasy. Of course you read the dialog. You play a fucking game not rip the CG's.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes