New console commands.

Exp : store.xerr
Food : store.dddr
Dark Ball : store.kkee
Mental Shield : store.kkoo
Stun Charm : store.kktt
Dark Storm : store.kkuu
don't need the store, just xerr = xx

why he would change these is beyond me...

Reactions: thomasxlong

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it possible to lose the first battle, and is there a scene if you do?

Ryo

May 28, 2017
What is the deal with the closet in Mom's room? Asking for a spell to unlock, and ask to go on Patreon....??

Reactions: Darklion123

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
What is the deal with the closet in Mom's room? Asking for a spell to unlock, and ask to go on Patreon....??
apparently higher tier patrons get some kind of 'wardrobe spell' Im guessing it makes her clothes sexier/sluttier or something

from the change log:
- a wardrobe spell for 15$ patrons added

Reactions: Ryo and Krull

Ryo

May 28, 2017
apparently higher tier patrons get some kind of 'wardrobe spell' Im guessing it makes her clothes sexier/sluttier or something

from the change log:
Okay, so no way to access that without pbeing patreon. too bad :(

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
I have a feeling this will be yet another abandoned project .... hope I'm proven wrong.
The previous 3d version, although it didn't really have much content, actually seemed pretty close to the story's completion, or at the very least a good stopping point. Progress has remained consistent even through the project restart and the commissioned art implies the creator has bought into his own concept.

This game's concept is actually pretty short and it already has a basic roadmap of what needs to be done.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

enokard

Apr 25, 2017

from the change log:
Okay, so no way to access that without pbeing patreon. too bad :(
From Lurking Hedgehog :
"I usually try to make update every two weeks or so, twice a month. As for extra contents, they were designed to attract financial support (which is nesessary to get a new art for the game.) After I finish this game, all extra contents and cheats will be available for everyone (even for those who is not a patron at all), and I will start a new game with new rewards for patrons. But it won't be soon, the game development is on its early stage now".

Reactions: lDatenshi

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game seems like it can be legit but it seems to update at a snails pace...

3.00 star(s) 77 Votes