Zinizin

May 10, 2018
It seems this will be the Last Build I'll be able to post for this game. I'm unsure why he banned me when I've never even posted anything on his Community Tab or messaged him at all. Truly what a shame, since I had recently switched from a $15 to a $25 Patron just for the Archive. Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact him.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
It seems this will be the Last Build I'll be able to post for this game. I'm unsure why he banned me when I've never even posted anything on his Community Tab or messaged him at all. Truly what a shame, since I had recently switched from a $15 to a $25 Patron just for the Archive. Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact him.
its called a digital signature, and he seems to have done this before for higher tier patrons... we had a source for backer versions before who upped his pledge for similar reasons and promptly got slapped with a ban by the dev then as well.
In simple terms he's using a unique ID code for each individual higher tier patron download, and thus knows exactly who leaks his product to sites like this one.

lilala

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone have the file version 1.2b before the intro was change or anywhere I can get it from?
thanks

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
when trying to see the stats in the game i get a gray page that says An exception has occured then says

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 223, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 223, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 269, in execute
NameError: name 'v_lis_story' is not defined

-

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.4.a

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
when trying to see the stats in the game i get a gray page that says An exception has occured then says

While running game code:
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 269, in execute

File "<screen language>", line 269, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.4.a
You're using DS.Mod cheat mode aren't you? And if I'm not mistaken, you're using the game version 1.4a.

DS.Mod has been updated to support v1.5 of the game, and cos the game internal workings (i.e. variable names) changed a lot between v1.4 and v1.5, the mod won't work on version other than v1.5. You can either update the game to v1.5, or remove the cheat mod.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
You're using DS.Mod cheat mode aren't you? And if I'm not mistaken, you're using the game version 1.4a.

DS.Mod has been updated to support v1.5 of the game, and cos the game internal workings (i.e. variable names) changed a lot between v1.4 and v1.5, the mod won't work on version other than v1.5. You can either update the game to v1.5, or remove the cheat mod.
got it ill try that thnaks

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
its called a digital signature, and he seems to have done this before for higher tier patrons... we had a source for backer versions before who upped his pledge for similar reasons and promptly got slapped with a ban by the dev then as well.
In simple terms he's using a unique ID code for each individual higher tier patron download, and thus knows exactly who leaks his product to sites like this one.
What is most interesting is that he silently follows this thread.
EDIT: By he I mean the dev.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lust and Power v1.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: [groo123]

Yuzin Suzuki

May 12, 2018
I get this after trying to go to stats while DS Mod is installed, I am using 1.5 the newest version of the game so I am confused on why it isn't working. Is it just the mod that is broken?

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1400, in script
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 237, in execute
NameError: name 'v_jess_met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1400, in script
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 237, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 237, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_jess_met' is not defined

Reactions: MaxVaron

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Not so silently, in fact. ) When we tried to talk to the people here, nobody wanted to talk. They think we are fake.

By we I mean the devs. :D
Well not much use of "talking" if hedge is gonna ban anyone who posts stuff here. And I can't help but wonder do you guys even care what is said here, since most of the people here don't pay for the game.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the fact that they're such douche bags, and waste gods know how much time trying to tell people they cant cheat is why Ive never backed this one... which is sad cause the game itself is pretty damned worthy

Reactions: puller123
3.00 star(s) 79 Votes