EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
24613_V-PALjtbTESE1tuPaZBIA7KIoIF0Sp_bwc2k3MssiwCyYd_zNNR2ZyXI9zgmL_7B.png

Overview
:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Lurking Hedgehog
Censored: No
Version: 0.65 Regular
Language: English
Previous Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Cheat Mod* - Patreon Cheat Codes

Dark Lord Nova thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

q0q4rdcycnjb.png giy4r2wrezoe.png 7ft1gbwi8h12.png y6yypzbpefpi.png y9engyktdfxc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yes, this is a remake of "The Dark Prince".

Graphically it looks more interesting and has a bit more writing to the story, some typos and grammar mistakes but not too many.

This demo ends after first demon fight, so don't expect it to be as in depth as the older version.

I agree on the kid looking a bit older and kind of Nicholas Cage like, I also think the mom might be Mercedes Carrera, unsure about Olyvia or the Sister.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow, yeah short demo but now is way better... I hope people support the change, I guess he pay for the art, I don't have much confidence when the artist isn't the creator because you know... Breeding Season, but this look interesting.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow, yeah short demo but now is way better... I hope people support the change, I guess he pay for the art, I don't have much confidence when the artist isn't the creator because you know... Breeding Season, but this look interesting.
Well, in the case of Breeding Season, there was one or two lessons being made for everyone there in regard of not how to set up contracts. If you give someone a free shot at screw you over, they likely will when money get involved in the picture.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm interested. I like the story but not the models he had. Now these models are better for the story. :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i hope this "demo" thing are not going to survive long ...
i like to test games before come out seriously, but at leaast ... put some minimum stuff in it :(
this shouldnt even be named demo imho

it just give a small shitty taste, so yeah, that business strategy, but i m not in yet, waiting for more and see how it grow before make a decision

3.00 star(s) 77 Votes