Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I know all about illusion games...was there when they came up with the illusion grief cycle....except unlike my fellows i knew they weren't gonna get any better any time soon so I had no grief just expected disappointment when the games were released.

I was in fact wondering in question when if ever we would get an h game like those Illusion games but...way better like oblivion but an h game...that's how long the tech has been available for a kick ass h game, instead what we have are basically vn.

Does not have to be even a 3d game I have enjoyed various text games as well,problem is whenever you get to an h scene it's just some predetermined text so if you play the scene over again it's just the same thing

that's not fun or exciting if they would just add some text generation/randomization coding they could make text games more engaging and fun otherwise it feels static and boring.

back to the game i played the mom content(I...guess you could call it that) and like the one of the previous posters said ,over in moments....glad i came into this late and started playing in 7b otherwise i would have been bored...for those wondering still no H just groping

on a positive note at least you can just load your old save...at least i could, and just play unlike summer time saga, gonna take a break from that don't feel like doing all that crap again just for some text and pics...maybe later after some versions more
when talking about illusion games do you know if they are planing to release battle raper 3 and next in line Biko game should be 4 or 5 if i'm not mistaking ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/town_streets.rpy", line 161, in script call
  File "game/battle_exp.rpy", line 29, in script call
  File "game/dh_club.rpy", line 89, in script call
  File "game/emm/org_emm_cor_5_masturbate.rpy", line 490, in script
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/emm/org_emm_cor_5_masturbate.rpy, line 490)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/emm/org_emm_cor_5_masturbate.rpy", line 490, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust and Power-017b pc\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust and Power-017b pc\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust and Power-017b pc\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/emm/org_emm_cor_5_masturbate.rpy, line 490)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.17.b

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/emm/org_emm_bedroom_talks.rpy", line 326, in script
Exception: Sayer 'mme' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/emm/org_emm_bedroom_talks.rpy", line 326, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust and Power-017b pc\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust and Power-017b pc\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mme' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.17.b

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everyone, here's a piece of new art for the next version. On this image you can see Kelly taking off her top.
As I said before, for this version we remake all Kelly scenes and create two ways of her corruption: the gallant way and the dominant way, as we did for Emma in the previous version.
We also plan to add several new common options for Kelly and several new hot scenes for her. We'll also add the illustrations for all Kelly's undressing options, just as you see on the image above.
As for now, about 33% of all new Kelly texts are already written, though I didn't send them to Ed for corrections yet, because for now Ed is busy with some other very important task for this game.
Out current goal is to make a release of new version in the middle of December, though it's still hard to name an exact date because too much work is still left to do.
Thank everyone for your support.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone know what the " " post was about on the 9th of December?

3.00 star(s) 77 Votes