store.bpbdb = 99
stun charm

store.bpddd = 99
dark ball

store.bggbb = 99
dark shield

store.bppdb = 99
dark storm

I liked the first game way better, this is boring. The best part about the first one was the comedic banter with the chick in the library and the one you strip in battle while raiding. Both missing in this as well as any content with sis and most content with Mom, who doesn't seem very grateful... I don't know how you are going to get any favours because atm you aren't finding anything but 0-2 food per house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84 and Faxo

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this new version is growing on me, combat is less whacko rng but I get too many 0 food raids imo.

Reactions: Flint

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
this new version is growing on me, combat is less whacko rng but I get too many 0 food raids imo.
Same for the combats, at low level you've some times too many miss for to survive. But like he redone all the game, code included, and not only the CG, I guess he's still searching the right values and all this will be adjusted in future versions.
I liked the dark prince, I'm in love with his reboot.

joc285

May 4, 2017
store.bpbdb = 99
stun charm

store.bpddd = 99
dark ball

store.bggbb = 99
dark shield

store.bppdb = 99
dark storm

I liked the first game way better, this is boring. The best part about the first one was the comedic banter with the chick in the library and the one you strip in battle while raiding. Both missing in this as well as any content with sis and most content with Mom, who doesn't seem very grateful... I don't know how you are going to get any favours because atm you aren't finding anything but 0-2 food per house.
The cheats is brocking
Any had the news??

XMX

Jun 3, 2017
so far, all you can do is look at mom / sis
mom
have her take off her top / skirt / loot at her bending over
sis
look at her exercising (full cloth) / take off skirt

i wish the random encounters in there room / shower had bigger picture instead of small standing image

XMX

Jun 3, 2017
advice for fighting demons
make sure you have high amount of energy. The higher your energy is, the more accurate your attack becomes.
i thinks its like 10/10 100% 5/10 50% or something like that
you can restore you energy during combat using mental shield. This can block physical attacks of demons. such as punching or kicking.
when the demons hands glow kinda purple? it means he is casting a attack spell. you can stop this by attacking him, but you can not block this with your mental shield since it can only block physical attacks.
when the demons get on there one knee and there is a... magic circle or something below him, he is casting a healing spell.
you can cancel his casting by attacking him same as when he is casting attack spell. if your attack miss or you dont attack him , the demon's hp will be healed quite amount.

you can heal your self by sleeping, eating food in the kitchen.
you can restore your energy by sleeping, eating food in the kitchen, watching tv, taking a shower.

you can have up to 7 items including food. so when your inventory gets full , you can store them in your room.

you can learn and level up your spells in the basement library using the 'Dark Book'. it costs exp points.
i don't know if it changes much because the spell description doesn't change in your spell book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even considering this game is only 0.3v this game has too little content
I like the art, how the game proceeds
hope the developer keeps at it and make a good game.

M

MantisK

In my first house I ran into a bug that gave error message. Sorry, new computer won't make print screen for some reason. Ended game.

EDIT: Is there a way out of battle before win/death?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
seems he changed the variable names for food and xp? the store.ccnmc and cmmmc arent working for me atm. Any idea what the new ones are?

ofacc

Oct 17, 2016
New console commands.

Exp : store.xerr
Food : store.dddr
Dark Ball : store.kkee
Mental Shield : store.kkoo
Stun Charm : store.kktt
Dark Storm : store.kkuu

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 78 Votes