Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
kinda like the fact that he got rid of bad CG, not sold on the new 2d tho but still, could get interesting.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
nope its early stages you get the idear most games don't have content in demo stages though not sure if the demo is alpha (early development stage) or beta ( has content but still undergoing improvements befor public official release )

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
No content at all. typical shitty weg .1
Yes it lack of content, but personally I don't care, and it seem that I'm not the only one. He obviously spend money for the CG, and I think it's fair than before spending more he release a short version for to know if it worth it or not.
This said, if you really want content, look at the previous version, the link is in the description, and you'll have an idea of what's coming next. I'll not say that it was a great game, but the idea wasn't bad. And now that he's no longer limited by the CG, it can become a really good game.

Reactions: trau de

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
svscomics: Lust and Power V0.2
I look at Patreon site and that exist a cheat code....

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
and new version as well, upload someone please if u can, much thx.
seems like dev added lots of content, a bit more than half of month from 1st version, guess fully playble version (for 1 hour)

Reactions: killermacker

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Go to here:

Page 2 #26.
There you have Cheats for The Dark Prince. Try if they work, i have not try them yet.....

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes