Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
What do you mean uploading? ._.
I managed to download the patch but when i tried to put it in the game file the game would not work i tried multiple times untill finally i just gave up and decided to use my imagination

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I managed to download the patch but when i tried to put it in the game file the game would not work i tried multiple times untill finally i just gave up and decided to use my imagination
Why wouldn't it work though? Any error anything?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Why wouldn't it work though? Any error anything?
It popped up error this games start file was missing or something mayby i put the patch in wrong more then likely it was my mistake and not the patch

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It popped up error this games start file was missing or something mayby i put the patch in wrong more then likely it was my mistake and not the patch
If you could try again I'd be more than glad to help you out or possibly fix any error I've made :)

D

Deleted member 142505

Does this mod work with D.S.-sama's anti cheat removal and cheat mods?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does this mod work with D.S.-sama's anti cheat removal and cheat mods?
Good question. I'll look at his code and let you know.

Anti-cheat removal is already implemented on mine btw.

EDIT: Looking at his code I don't think there should be a problem, but can't give you a 100% guarantee. Next version I'll try it.

lilala

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe you dont have the current patch? That happened to me and I realized I had the the old version and not the current one.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Looking into the music issue, although no promises on fixing it.

Will also implement the naming of the sister.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated the mod.
You can now name the sister.
I've found the music problem, but as to avoid any conflicts for now with other locations, I've not fixed it per se. The fix is quite easy though. Leave the house (scavenge) and enter the house again.

Reactions: rozzeennn

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
will you incest mod for the next update update? And then the puritanism of Patreon is ridiculous. If everything is in its place with the incest mod, then without the protagonist lives in a luxurious house and everything and everything is clear. Sorry, but how to enable incest mod?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated

Sorry for the delay, but his dialogue rework made change pretty much the whole structure of how the script I made works and his new dialogues forced me to think of new wildcards. Please report any bugs (hopefully there's none) or dialogue errors (such as Mom calling the daughter 'sis' or anything similar).

Enjoy :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote