jeok

Jan 27, 2018
I can not open the console with the Shift + O code. Can somebody help me with this please?

Alive_luv

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 18433
About this game:
We would like to present our new project to you. This will be a game parody, freely based on the "Mass Effect" universe. You can download the WIP version of the game already, it contains sexually explicit material. Just saying.
You will play as a clone of a certain Commander. Your goal as the Captain-in-Chief is quite simple - the seduction of all the women onboard the Star Ship". Good luck with your mission, Captain!​

Walkthrough Incuded
Update: 11/02/2017
Developer / Publisher:
Version: 0.960
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows, Linux (Game was tested for Windows only atm)
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - - -

View attachment 66871 View attachment 66872 View attachment 66873 View attachment 66874 View attachment 66875 View attachment 66876
The mega link doesnt work on my android, is this only for pc?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Added a good ending (harem). To open it, you need:
  • To corrupt Liara and have sex with her and Miranda.
  • Go through the game branch with EDI and Ashley.
  • Fuck Tali or Garrus (for FemShep).
  • The mission with Gerhard should end with the group sex.
  • The game branch with Jack should end with sex with elcor.
  • Fuck Samantha on the advice of Grunt.
  • Your choice on Omega can be anything.
  • The ending will take place between 50th and 55th day.
The new version will be available in half an hour.

----------------------

Reactions: brynhildr

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98D075C1A391A39F87BF55B3C96F5D9A1786B4A8&xl=1711471278&dn=Lust+Affect+_0.970.torrent

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah saw it on SVS comics but not going to download from those servers, since i am not a premium user the download speeds are ridiculous.
I will wait until someone put them into another server.

Mangene

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone know how to get Jack to fuck the Elcor? I've gone the no plug route, I've given her the first plug and not the second just to see what happens, I've given her the second plug repeatedly, and I've fisted her. None of it leads to elcor sex, as far as I can tell.

AssAssin1

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get Jack to fuck the Elcor? I've gone the no plug route, I've given her the first plug and not the second just to see what happens, I've given her the second plug repeatedly, and I've fisted her. None of it leads to elcor sex, as far as I can tell.
After fisting you'll find the buttplug in her room ( not instanty bur some days later idunno when exatctly) click on the plug then go tu the Elcor's room .

Mangene

Jan 31, 2018
After fisting you'll find the buttplug in her room ( not instanty bur some days later idunno when exatctly) click on the plug then go tu the Elcor's room .
Do you know if there are any other requirements? I just tried that and waited about ten days but didn't see the plug in her room or the elcor's room.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes