Dv8Rr888

Mar 15, 2018
Your Paragon rating needs to be 15+ or something to avoid bad ending.

This is the greatest adult game I've ever played! Congratz!

Rosternart

Jan 3, 2018
On Patreon appeared post, named "LA.Harem ending". Very interestig information...
This game has become better than most of VN. It has more than one ending. :extremelyhappy:

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Can anyone say how to win fight against other aliens plss
You need to click on them, a certain battle down the line will have you type letters to kill them but the majority of battles have you click the enemy on the screen. If you are fighting the chopper click on the missiles, you just need to be fast enough.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So, been a few months since I played this game and I'm out of the loop on the status of the game. Is it getting close to the final version and I'd be good if I waited a few updates to play the final version or is the dev still a ways away and I should just play now and check out what I've missed? Also is there still a walkthrough?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
So, been a few months since I played this game and I'm out of the loop on the status of the game. Is it getting close to the final version and I'd be good if I waited a few updates to play the final version or is the dev still a ways away and I should just play now and check out what I've missed? Also is there still a walkthrough?
There are many bugs and missing content. just wait until December.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
The games not done yet but from looking at the patreon hes getting things finished off so he can focus on his next game. I can hazard a guess it should be done at some point in April.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes