Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9.61 (patch can download seperate)

K

Kedub

0.9.61 (patch can download seperate)

As i know such links are not allowed, so you could download it and upload on approved filehosts.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
View attachment 18433
About this game:
We would like to present our new project to you. This will be a game parody, freely based on the "Mass Effect" universe. You can download the WIP version of the game already, it contains sexually explicit material. Just saying.
You will play as a clone of a certain Commander. Your goal as the Captain-in-Chief is quite simple - the seduction of all the women onboard the Star Ship". Good luck with your mission, Captain!​

Walkthrough Incuded
Update: 11/02/2017
Developer / Publisher:
Version: 0.960
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows, Linux (Game was tested for Windows only atm)
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - - -

View attachment 66871 View attachment 66872 View attachment 66873 View attachment 66874 View attachment 66875 View attachment 66876
some how this is on e of the greatest games and yet one of the bigest desapountments i can go after any woman i want exsept the best one of all tali infact the whole time im pushing her to someone else why would i want to do that? plus the glitch making if yopu try anthing with liera you cant do anything at all

Reactions: redknight00

madao

Jun 1, 2017
The bad ending is bullshit. I only have 12 renegade points and i still get it. I hate being forced into certain choices.

Ok i replayed it and only had 4 renegade points and still got the bad ending. Do i have to have 0 renegade and if not, how do i avoid it?

krill

Jun 30, 2017
i keep fucking up somehow, does anyone have a save? i even did a run with only 2 renegade and unlocked less this time, so would really appreciate a save

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
how do you extract salvage from the ship puzzle i don't get it.
Once you finish the puzzle, some white text will appear beneath the puzzle, you then have to click that text to collect your prize beforetthe timer ends. Likewise with a future minigame involving Legion. Except no timer, so if you dont click the text your just stuck on the page ...forever....

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
The bad ending is bullshit. I only have 12 renegade points and i still get it. I hate being forced into certain choices.

Ok i replayed it and only had 4 renegade points and still got the bad ending. Do i have to have 0 renegade and if not, how do i avoid it?
This ending is separate from Renegade points. Renegade points just let you push certain dialogues further. The BAD ending occurs because you aren't seducing Liara fast enough, which ends up having Allers with plenty of free time to out you as the fake. Don't be afraid to buy and use the VR goggles for those lonely nights, it'll help push the game forward.

Reactions: madao

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
I cannot for the life of myself advance past corrupting Liara and Tali and Garrus leaving. Miranda stopped showing as an option at my ship too. What do?

madao

Jun 1, 2017
This ending is separate from Renegade points. Renegade points just let you push certain dialogues further. The BAD ending occurs because you aren't seducing Liara fast enough, which ends up having Allers with plenty of free time to out you as the fake. Don't be afraid to buy and use the VR goggles for those lonely nights, it'll help push the game forward.
Thx for clearing that out but the VR goggles arent available yet, im on day 26. I'll try to avoid doing all the missions as soon as they are available and see if i can delay it that way. Thanks again for your help.

Edit: Ok, i tried everything i could think of and i still get the bad ending every fucking time. My guess is its related to the diary i cant find anywhere.

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
Would it be possible for someone to upload a zip file for 0.96? The .rar files seem to give my computer heartburn.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Thx for clearing that out but the VR goggles arent available yet, im on day 26. I'll try to avoid doing all the missions as soon as they are available and see if i can delay it that way. Thanks again for your help.
Did you change the dress of Liara, it has some importance IIRC.

D

Deleted member 45040

Edit: Ok, i tried everything i could think of and i still get the bad ending every fucking time. My guess is its related to the diary i cant find anywhere.
You cant get the diary unless you end up getting the bad ending.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes