youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LustAcademy-S3v3.9.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I like the new characters. the potential of this game keeps growing and it makes me very excited for the future.
But I still wish we had more scenes with Samantha and Ashley's mom. it makes me a little sad.

I also hate the wendy character so much that just seeing her on my screen gives me a nervous breakdown. I hope in the future I can deal with wendy a little bit about her. In a bad way.

Fuck Wendy.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Kent1507

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone got stuck in Kayla scene when talk for the first time? I am in VN mode. It doesn't progress even after pick all the three choices.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Ok so I need some major advice here please someone help a brother out please. Ill keep it short and sweet: So I havent played Lust Academy since Season 2 1.11.1 and I have Season 3 3.6.1 actually installed but I am that far behind on updates and havent played Season 3 yet because for the life of me I cannot figure out how in the world to transfer my saved game from season 2 and ive grown quite fond of my character with all his experience so if anyone could please help me out and give me some clear simple user-friendly instructions as to solve my little problem because obviously I have tried everything but what I am supposed to do and no luck. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, THANKS.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Ok so I need some major advice here please someone help a brother out please. Ill keep it short and sweet: So I havent played Lust Academy since Season 2 1.11.1 and I have Season 3 3.6.1 actually installed but I am that far behind on updates and havent played Season 3 yet because for the life of me I cannot figure out how in the world to transfer my saved game from season 2 and ive grown quite fond of my character with all his experience so if anyone could please help me out and give me some clear simple user-friendly instructions as to solve my little problem because obviously I have tried everything but what I am supposed to do and no luck. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, THANKS.
This game has the easiest data transfer I've ever seen, you can do it blindly even if you just follow the instructions in the main menu.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
you need v1.12.1d from the OP for the transfer to show up, despite what the s3 menu says

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
3.80 star(s) 157 Votes