• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't like how dominant choices lead to the evil/renegade spectrum while good choices lead to getting molested by men.
I understand you, I had that same thought from the beginning, why is not being an idiot with the Helios counted as a symptom of weakness? It's all very arbitrary, it seems that being a goddess of justice and kindness is out of the question.

Well, as long as I don't treat the people I like excessively badly, I'll follow the evil queen's lead.

Jan 27, 2021
I understand you, I had that same thought from the beginning, why is not being an idiot with the Helios counted as a symptom of weakness? It's all very arbitrary, it seems that being a goddess of justice and kindness is out of the question.

Well, as long as I don't treat the people I like excessively badly, I'll follow the evil queen's lead.
Yeah, the good path is not really in the cards here. The dev focused more on the submissive sub-routes. Unlike lffg, you can be a doormat but also a willing slut here and 'seduce' people. Like the baron. But if you want to be dominant, the dark queen is the only way

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, the good path is not really in the cards here. The dev focused more on the submissive sub-routes. Unlike lffg, you can be a doormat but also a willing slut here and 'seduce' people. Like the baron. But if you want to be dominant, the dark queen is the only way
Well so far I'm not complaining much, there are romantic and fun moments with Jirvah while there are also moments where you discipline her, although I wanted to think that you do it with love. :LOL:

Toshik73

Jan 2, 2022
The developer screwed up with the Sir Mordred scene, the yellow Luna (Raven) did not interfere in this scene in any way, it is very unexpected.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Every new picture coming with a pause and thus requiring two clicks is certainly a choice, especially when renpy has a "hide text" functionality already.
I agree. The pause make this game virtually unplayable. Will not be continuing.

Frozen synapse, it seems you have a decent story. But you won't find this pause if you try the other games out there. Remove this stupid pause if you want this game to be more successful. Good luck. I will not be watching this thread.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes