Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-05-18] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
It hurts me to see how complicated her painting process is and then I see Shexyo and his AI assisted art with over 1745 patrons... friendly reminder to support lumi if you can cuz these kind of artists will not last forever with AI and leaks on every website nowadays.

Reactions: FM550

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
Gwen WIP:

1687994440723.png

Also, she recently posted on patreon that she's taking July off because her arm hurt. But when she comes back she'll be doing more things that interest her like small stories, experimenting with different camera focuses (focising on specific parts if the females body), and some OCs. She also gave a promo code for 20% off on gumroad: summer (I'm aware it's a little stpuid to post promo codes on a forum for sharing her content freely, but I felt like including it for the 9 people who may be interested in supporting her that way). I'm excited to see what she comes up with

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
Sorry again for the delay, a lot has been going on in my life so I haven't been able to sit down and get to this. Lumi's posted a few things in the mean time so I'll get to it.

Gwen Preview:

1688681949634.png

Gwen Process:

gif-01.gif

Juri Han Preview:

1688682117663.png

Juri Han Process:

gif-0.gif
Tomorrow can't come any sooner. I'll upload the greedy bat reward as soon as I can get my hands on it

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Sorry again for the delay, a lot has been going on in my life so I haven't been able to sit down and get to this. Lumi's posted a few things in the mean time so I'll get to it.

Gwen Preview:

View attachment 2750053

Gwen Process:

View attachment 2750057

Juri Han Preview:

View attachment 2750058

Juri Han Process:

View attachment 2750061
Tomorrow can't come any sooner. I'll upload the greedy bat reward as soon as I can get my hands on it

You dont have to apologize for being "late" with sharing stuff that the rest of us SHOULD be paying for lol, thanks for sharing though!

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
She's had a bit of trouble keeping up with her first friday of the month goal for as long as i've been following her active releases, but hopefully it comes out later tonight

Reactions: Malvadon

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
I know, I also have the pack but I just feel that leaking the premium pack 5 minutes after it's out is insanely disrespectful even more when a fan does it. This will hit passive revenue like gumroad hard because the June term who just came out on the store is worthless now. I know some people here are addicted to karma point and "hero" status... but I don't know how you manage I can't do it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I know, I also have the pack but I just feel that leaking the premium pack 5 minutes after it's out is insanely disrespectful even more when a fan does it. This will hit passive revenue like gumroad hard because the June term who just came out on the store is worthless now. I know some people here are addicted to karma point and "hero" status... but I don't know how you manage I can't do it.
In your honest opinion, how many moochers getting this stuff for free on this site would actually have paid for this content had it not just been leaked?

More likely than not, upwards of 99% would’ve just gone fap to something else while waiting for the set to show up on rule34.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:
Term 72 (Greedy Bat Tier)

Address for your 'Thank yous' is again Rawdinglaw who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to all Sharing Members, Reactions.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Click CLICK CLICKETY CLICK CLICK!

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
I feel like this isn't the place for ethics, but I won't tell you what to think. I just feel like more things should be free, and I have my ways of getting patreon and discord access, so I'm getting a lot of people what they want

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If she didn't purposely deleted term 1-19 off of her Gumroad page and leave it up to speculation of what happen to those. Then stuff like this wouldn't be happening since they would just share it on a later date. This is done as a safely net for the new people now discovering her content and unable to get the deleted content legitimately. Because what stopping her purging 20 more old terms at any time?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If she didn't purposely deleted term 1-19 off of her Gumroad page and leave it up to speculation of what happen to those. Then stuff like this wouldn't be happening since they would just share it on a later date. This is done as a safely net for the new people now discovering her content and unable to get the deleted content legitimately. Because what stopping her purging 20 more old terms at any time?
Artists sometimes don't like their early works

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That why certain artists go back and remastered their older work to showcase how much they improve now from back then. Not straight up deleted it like we don't know they didn't draw it.

Reactions: FM550
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes