Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-04-24] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guy, sorry about disappearing for a while. In mid February I got into a serious car crash that left me in the hospital until 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, in that time that I was out the patron whose account I'd gained access to was blocked by lumi for (understandably) thinking that they were the one leaking to this forum. I managed to get into another account to get the . I don't know what evidence lumi had against the patron, but I'm assuming I left a paper trail somewhere in this thread. Lesson learned. For the sake of me healing I'll be taking a break from leaking for a bit. Enjoy this pack as a temporary farewell.

Term 77 Greedy Bat tier

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Hey guy, sorry about disappearing for a while. In mid February I got into a serious car crash that left me in the hospital until 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, in that time that I was out the patron whose account I'd gained access to was blocked by lumi for (understandably) thinking that they were the one leaking to this forum. I managed to get into another account to get the term 79 rewards. I don't know what evidence lumi had against the patron, but I'm assuming I left a paper trail somewhere in this thread. Lesson learned. For the sake of me healing I'll be taking a break from leaking for a bit. Enjoy this pack as a temporary farewell.

Workupload
Term 77 Greedy Bat tier
That's crazy, get well soon my dude!!
Thank you for sharing as usual

Reactions: drone4of2
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes