Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-04-24] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
includes a google form you can fill, asking you what you like, or dislike recently with her art.
If you plan to fill the form and complain about how you liked her old art more, that's a bit vague. Are you talking last year Luminyu or 2016 Luminyu? Cuz her art changed a ton since she started.

I will also say that I disagree with what is said above. Lumi's art doesn't look like a "mashup" of Prywinko's or Sciamano's and even less Sakimichan's art. Her art have it's own identity and is easily recognizable and calling it a mashup of <insert semi-realistic artist name here> is harsh asf and false imo.

biskuitoliva

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone which term(s) these images are from?

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
Term 77 minicomic poll is up and the options are Sword Maiden (Goblin Slayer), Neith (smite), Sakura (naruto), Raphtalia (shield hero), Serana (skyrim), and Mei Mei (Jujutsu Kaisen). She also made a post where patrons would suggest characters for her to draw. She hasn't picked one out yet so i'll keep you posted. She also shared the reward preview so far which includes the Spy X Family comic pages and a Frieren and Fern piece.

Patreon image:
1704242455958.png

Discord Images:
1704242493446.png
1704242503632.png

Looking good

Apr 24, 2021
includes a google form you can fill, asking you what you like, or dislike recently with her art.
If you plan to fill the form and complain about how you liked her old art more, that's a bit vague. Are you talking last year Luminyu or 2016 Luminyu? Cuz her art changed a ton since she started.

I will also say that I disagree with what is said above. Lumi's art doesn't look like a "mashup" of Prywinko's or Sciamano's and even less Sakimichan's art. Her art have it's own identity and is easily recognizable and calling it a mashup of <insert semi-realistic artist name here> is harsh asf and false imo.
I appologise if my post came off as harsh, I certainly didn't mean to offend.

Let me clear up what I meant a little bit, for whatever it's worth. Before that, let me just say that this is simply my opinion I felt the need to share at the time, and I don't think it's right enough to bring up to the artist for her to tailor her art for my opinion... do you know what I mean? Like, I'm here DLing her work from a 3rd party, not over on her Patreon giving her money, so I have no say in the direction her art takes, I, again, just kinda needed to get that opinion out of my brain.

I'd probably say my personal favorite era was probably from all the way back to early 2019 to late 2023. It seems like after that point, she's started having "softer lines" I think (I don't know art terminology enough to fully describe how I feel about the change.) Throughout that timeframe, she OBVIOUSLY has changed and improved, I don't mean to say she drew exactly the same for 4 years, I just mean that it seemed like she found a style and it really hit with me. I think the best way to describe it (This is gonna be weird, but bear with me) is how Katara's feet look back in 2020. Something about the lines and shading has an almost... angular look? blocky look? Again, don't know exactly how to describe it, but there's a style.

I'd say Sakimichan and Sciamano were probably bad choices to compare her art to, but going back and looking at some of PryWinko's again as I write this, I mean... it's got a pretty similar look... softer lines, bigger eyes... "fluttery" is also a word I'm compelled to use to describe it.

AGAIN, final disclaimer... I don't think it's bad. Looking at the coloring in her new stuff, you can tell the skill has increased, and the effort put into a piece is probably much higher than her past works, as it tends to happen when someone does an activity every day. My post was just sorta "Aww man, sucks for me personally that we won't get more of that" you know what I mean? This probably didn't need a response, I just felt like you had taken a bit of offense, so I wanted to try and clear it up.

Rawdinglaw

Jan 24, 2022
Karlach from Baldurs Gate 3 won the poll. Along with the mini comic there will be more of the Spy X Family comic and something else that hasnt been announced yet. here's what was shared on the discord so far:
1708653397055.png
1708653430589.png
1708653439698.png
and here's the preview for the beginning of the karlach mini comic:
1708653471653.png
i havent finished bg3 and i never even met her so i have no idea what shes like as a character

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes