• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Luminar AI Question

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
So, for photo editing, I've just been using Paint.Net. I am interested in LuminarAI, but not sure if it's worth the $100 or not for render editing. I don't know anything about photoshop, but I don't like the idea of never really "owning" the product.

Does anyone here have any experience with Luminar for render editing and if so, can you tell me if it's worth it? The $100 isn't an issue, I just don't want to waste time or money if the program isn't a good fit for render editing.

Thank you!

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Well, photoshop has been great for me, I don't know what you mean by not owning the product, they never took it away from me so far.

I don't know LuminarAI, but if you ask me if some product is worth 100$ I'd say holly cow hold your horse misterfalcon!

First try to test it, then if you like it buy it, but don't just buy it! If you can't test it, then that should ring a bell, no matter what they say or "people" say about it.

There are free options as well, that no one would take away from you, like Gimp for example.

If you want more info, or I didn't answer your question, say so and I (and the others) will try to help.