Archived [SoB] Luda

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone knows the command on save editor so i can get the choise again "I love you or its just sex"?
Thank you in advance
I dont know the command personally but ive fixed it.... or you can open the qsp go to start vars... cppy a few texts until you find her values use google translate just remove the "_" an leave a space

Reactions: Redbloux

Redbloux

May 5, 2017
I am a bit lost, i am using qsp save editor but i cant seem to find a way to copy the variables and as i have seen in the post about it, there is no feature. Is it a better way to get those variables? i already saw the two ways suggested on the "qsp save editor" but maybe something easier? :p

Redbloux

May 5, 2017
okay i searched for "Люда" which is her name in Russian, put all variables 0 and do it from the begining, yea thats easier i think. Thanks for the help though, did the same here as you suggest for Sasha been a great help :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
okay i searched for "Люда" which is her name in Russian, put all variables 0 and do it from the begining, yea thats easier i think. Thanks for the help though, did the same here as you suggest for Sasha been a great help :)
Sorry about that i thought you would have downloaded a tool to also edit an few qsps

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
why I invited her for lunch many time but she doesnt give me her address
weird. Question is her adresss open?
Go to you home go to street, go to world, other neibourhood i think and in there could be her house

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
The "Behavior" category goes up to slave. is there more content later or is there an alternative route?

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
Ask to go to bathroom and place the hidden camera (need to buy first). Now you can watch her in your laptop. You can alsospy her in her house at 8:00 till 11:00 on weekends. Continue the repair in her house on weekends and eventually a kiss happens. So meet her in the office to talk.

How to trigger these scene "So meet her in the office to talk." there's no option about it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
In the business center, during the day choose the top option - Strojj-Siti if you look at the English. It's above the Glorystar.

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Can anybody help me with Luda plaese. It seems that I cannot progress with her after talking to Mom. I am not getting the option to distribute flyers at the time of conversation with Luda at her office. I am also not getting any option to buy anything for Luda mission from Lap Top. I can only spy on her from Lap Top or by visiting outside her house at 10:00 am on weekends. Have I messed with the mission ? If so, what variables I am to edit with save editor. Any help will be greatly appreciated. All my other girls are working fine.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Can anybody help me with Luda plaese. It seems that I cannot progress with her after talking to Mom. I am not getting the option to distribute flyers at the time of conversation with Luda at her office. I am also not getting any option to buy anything for Luda mission from Lap Top. I can only spy on her from Lap Top or by visiting outside her house at 10:00 am on weekends. Have I messed with the mission ? If so, what variables I am to edit with save editor. Any help will be greatly appreciated. All my other girls are working fine.
You have to go back to Luda at Mom's office and talk to her about becoming a masseuse. After that, the items unlock on the laptop, and you get the options to print business cards and fliers, and that will allow you to distribute stuff in the Business Center. I think between buying the supplies and distributing the fliers, you have to let several game-days pass.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all
I accidentally did choose wrong answer. And after tried to fix it.

If you have problem with Luda you can use the secondary values for fix.

Regards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
How to talk to mom to get to luda masseau ?
You need to go at moms office, meet Luda and after that go to office and talk to mom about Luda. And continue to visit Luda to know her better... Some time after she will give you her address to fix something in her home... The you need to buy her massage table and other things to start massaging people. That's all.