[SoB] Lucy

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
1. To start route with Lucy, Kate has to finish massage test in fitness studio (she has to so blow you many times till she says something about massage test.)

2. Next Tuesday (or Thursday) after "work" with Kate in the fitness studio trainer will ask you if you want to help Lucy in her house. She will call you (if you want to help her ;)) at 12.00 (she called me 2 times in week, monday and friday and sometimes tuesday and friday).

3. Go to the valley at 21.00. You have to help her train a few times. Then come an oportunity to masagge her.

4. After first massage she will be not happy. (visit aunt nina in Chaykovky apartemnts between 16.00 and 19.00 and talk about breasts and buy oinment.)

5. Massage her few times. Then you can flip her, massage boobies, finger her, make her cum. After few cums you can invite her to the park.

6. From here there is strait route to blowjob. You have to go to the park about 10 times till blowjob happens.

That's all in ver 29

TIP: If you use cheats you can roll back time to 21.00 and you can visit Lucy again at the same day.

Last edited:

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
Who's this Lucy? You mean Lena? there a walkthrough for Lena >.>
no lucy ( Home At Valley)
Go Fitness center > bezhena ask for new Client for privet training if you agree lucy call you 3 time in week
go To Valley > Lucy house at last
Training > 1)take money & leave 2)stare at Boobs

But i didn't gat any other options

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
As boris says.

Main threat:
0.26 only contains some training scenes. Hoping for more.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
yeah, she's only there so far because I paid the dev. he's not had enough time to develop a a real quest type line for her. Kinda selfish of me to request a new girl when there is still so much to be done. Sue me. I just wanted to see some real tits that weren't A cups, pay a guy for his hard work & shit like that.

When there is more content to her plot, I hope the Mod team here will delete most if not all of this conversation

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So there are files in the .28 update that show her training progressing to fingering/fisting, and a nice walk in the woods that ends in a BJ. But I can't sort how to progress that line beyond staring at her boobs while she does situps.

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
the issue is this in the qsp under tech_lucy (line 379):
The variable is actually 'events_lucy_massage_qty', so youre unable to progress as its looking for a variable that doesnt exist.
I fixed it for myself using qgen

Reactions: brave3054

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Just to add - with the 0.28 update there is a new scene.
After the first massage fails and she still has back-pain go to aunt nina for the ointment. You need to have 50k though.
Then you can proceed with her massages further (but no f... yet).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There is a bj in the park aparently.. found in the pic folder..

Devka

May 8, 2017
After a few successful massages you can start taking her for walks in the park which lead to bj's.

Devka

May 8, 2017
after how many massages? And how do I "take" her for a walk in the park?
I don't remember how many massages it takes. When you go to her house to train her you will have a new option. If you are in a hurry to get the new scenes cheat to rollback time to 21:00 and then reset the day to train her again immediately until you get there.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
1. To start route with Lucy, Kate has to finish massage test in fitness studio (she has to so blow you many times till she says something about massage test.)

2. Next Tuesday (or Thursday) after "work" with Kate in the fitness studio trainer will ask you if you want to help Lucy in her house. She will call you (if you want to help her ;)) at 12.00 (she called me 2 times in week, monday and friday and sometimes tuesday and friday).

3. Go to the valley at 21.00. You have to help her train a few times. Then come an oportunity to masagge her.

4. After first massage she will be not happy. (visit aunt nina in Chaykovky apartemnts between 16.00 and 19.00 and talk about breasts and buy oinment.)

5. Massage her few times. Then you can flip her, massage boobies, finger her, make her cum. After few cums you can invite her to the park.

6. From here there is strait route to blowjob. You have to go to the park about 10 times till blowjob happens.

That's all in ver 29

TIP: If you use cheats you can roll back time to 21.00 and you can visit Lucy again at the same day.