Unreal Engine Abandoned Lucy VR [v009 DEMO] [Lustblast]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LustBlast

Jun 16, 2018
If that was the case they'd put that in their license. UE4 can be used for adult games.

Anyway I highly recommend this game to everyone who is into watching a static daz figure imported into unreal:). (to the creator's credit at least they replaced her default eyes with the eyes from the photorealistic character rendering example)
you are right, UE4 can be used for adult games :)
the model (apart from the head) is based on a basic DAZ/Poser like mesh with refined proportions, the head is brand new fully remodeled not based on any existing model or person and yes, the eyes shader is based on the Photorealistic Character Rendering asset which is really good and free so there is no need to reinvent the wheel :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am like 99% sure Unreal does not in fact allow their engine to be used for the creation of erotic games, I'm not sure how far you can really take this. I wish you the best, and I am curious to see how this will look/play when it's further along. I'm just not sure you will be able to get further along, considering the contents you seem to be planning.
*cough cough*Breeders of the Nephelym*cough cough*

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
interesting idea we lack VR Erotic-Games but even tho i wont touch it for now unless i´ll be able to change the face..body is fine but the face looks like a trap, atleast in the picture..it even reminded me f michael jackson at first look..well after looking a second time it wasnt as bad as jacksons face.

anyone knows if there are any plans to change face? or to give the option to change it in the future?

also the comment here about unreal enginge not capable of being a good source for erotic games like this is bullshit..
there are already some that got a bit of content in there..
its not the best for such games thats true, but still u can use it for a lot of stuff

LittleRascal

Feb 8, 2018
I can see its not far when we will play a VN in VR mode taking the spot of MC.
Just imagine playing Dual Family or milfy city in VR mode.
*shit, i'm already in my super saiyan mode right now*
This is really something I've been waiting for....

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. That would be awesome.
I can see its not far when we will play a VN in VR mode taking the spot of MC.
Just imagine playing Dual Family or milfy city in VR mode.
*shit, i'm already in my super saiyan mode right now*
Ok been two days since I attempted something of the like you guys mentioned.

I'm using Meshed VR's engine/simulator to make this happen, limited in much for now but here's a logo.
Might take a week to publish the demo.
I'm going to animate the important scenes and the rest will be VN image style.

PP.jpg s1.PNG s4.PNG

Sorry for hijacking the thread, and yes I really-really love the model you made here! I'm really looking forward to seeing you add more stuff for her to do!

BTW just comment about this guys stuff, it's about this hot ass brunette babe up in this thread! If you want to respond about my progress PM me or wait. I feel rude as fuck doing this but so many people on this thread want VR wincest like me, and I was like lets do this two days ago.

Reactions: erikus

LustBlast

Jun 16, 2018
Ok been two days since I attempted something of the like you guys mentioned.

I'm using Meshed VR's engine/simulator to make this happen, limited in much for now but here's a logo.
Might take a week to publish the demo.
I'm going to animate the important scenes and the rest will be VN image style.

View attachment 114144 View attachment 114147 View attachment 114148

Sorry for hijacking the thread, and yes I really-really love the model you made here! I'm really looking forward to seeing you add more stuff for her to do!

BTW just comment about this guys stuff, it's about this hot ass brunette babe up in this thread! If you want to respond about my progress PM me or wait. I feel rude as fuck doing this but so many people on this thread want VR wincest like me, and I was like lets do this two days ago.
don't feel bad and don't worry, sometimes it's good to digress :)

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
i´ll be able to change the face..body is fine but the face looks like a trap, atleast in the picture..it even reminded me f michael jackson at first look..well after looking a second time it wasnt as bad as jacksons face.
The lovechild of Sandra Bullock and Felicia Day looks like a trap?

studiololipop

Jun 12, 2017
Great shaders!I used to import daz into unreal by blender and find skin shader tricky to set up.You do a great job here.If you use G3F skeleton,there are some sex animation out there in the market you can use directly.Hope to see them in the next update!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice work :)

How long does the light precompilation takes you currently ?

Still need to compare Unreals new shader base vs Unitys HD Pipeline, since lagarde left Epic and moved entirely to Unity Labs he made some crazy stuff with that team.

Btw: head completely new is impossible for Genesis you would brake the facs base of it.

Except of course you create a entire unique one, which is a lot of work and mostly would result in a human clone not a artificial human :)

Even Hollywood failed bringing a dead one believable back to life with someones else data adapting to him, but it's a crude theorem i developed over the years self experimenting on this topic :)

Having Disneys eyes doesn't create a human tough it helps a lot for sure but a human is so much more then just a look to its observer.

Hmm are all these scenes 0 interactions just Render Demos ?

The texture streaming is bugging out typical Unreal Default Engine system problems you need a more robust streaming engine if you want to keep it at that fidelity, just some Firefox instances and it's bugging out and for what for a skin result not really that impressive, and no animations are even driven yet.

Oh man why not everyone can have a Streaming system like Rockstar :)

I must say except some parts of the look and feel (done by lagarde his awesome pbr work on unreal) im not really impressed and VAM is still my favourite it is on such another level with its own riggid physics system,even if the scene loading takes a bit longer but you know for what and it doesn't glitch out so fast.

Since the scene complexity got higher in test scene 3 it glitches out faster dont forget to keep track of your debug metrics.

i wonder if the same scene would be more stable in 4.19.2 you used before

I would say Test Scene 2 was the most impressive so far as a overall showcase the elevator scene (Half Life style) getting to her that was not a bad idea also that room design is really cool nice work artistic wise designing this futuristic cube room with all those neon influences :)

Also much more interesting render effects in the emissive lighting style of Grace VRs Demo, partly it felt like the Titanic Demo using the same overlay ui display system as well :)

Also the expression pose in Scene 3 she makes is rather scary in terms of the uncanny valley

overall latency is a problem even the render effects look nice but the latency is puhh sometimes really problematic if it is already i wonder how it will look with full interactions going on.

Thinking about this happening when interacting with her would be a catastrophe

These glowing glass spheres do you want to make those your joint interaction points ?

I must say i really like the Visual Style you going with this it has a lot for the eyes brain to discover lot of shades, colors freaking good :)

If i see her rendering style end results it always remembers me of Nvidias New Dawn Demo results.

Especially her lip result :D

Krustev

Aug 27, 2017
How i can enter in VR mode? I'm using SteamVR, and it stuck on "Steam game loading screen", but the game is showed on the screen like non-VR game. It don't work even with revive

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote