OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you very much for your kind answers.

Carkey was not a problem when we went back from the beginning of the game

- Meet Bill and Cheng on Sunday at 18:00 in the hall. (PASS)
- Question Bill about Christina. (PASS)
- House PartyEvent open now. (NOT OPEN)

It seems that there are so many members who have the same problem(HOUSE PARTY EVENT) as me when I look at threads.
I would like some members who have a solution to this to help.
I assume you are on version 13.3 of the game. I had a small issue initially with this, and I found the problem was related to a cheat mod (not wurgs mod, that one is excellent). When I ran the game unmodified, it worked fine. I cannot guarantee this will work, but for me it seemed like 13.3 has all content and game flow working.

Do you see the option below on Christina in the livingroom, friday at 19:00?
That would trigger the house party event and it should be visible after you have talked to Bill about Chrisitina.

Reactions: wurg

raviola

Sep 15, 2017
I assume you are on version 13.3 of the game. I had a small issue initially with this, and I found the problem was related to a cheat mod (not wurgs mod, that one is excellent). When I ran the game unmodified, it worked fine. I cannot guarantee this will work, but for me it seemed like 13.3 has all content and game flow working.

Do you see the option below on Christina in the livingroom, friday at 19:00?
That would trigger the house party event and it should be visible after you have talked to Bill about Chrisitina.

Cheat mode seems to be a problem. I went to the genuine mode and all problems were resolved.

It's not a problem with the cheat itself, it seems I have a problem when I touch the save file.

Thank you very much. :)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Cheat mode seems to be a problem. I went to the genuine mode and all problems were resolved.

Thank you very much.
Were you using my mod? It shouldn't affect game play at all, it just does recalculations of the players/characters stats, it shouldn't interfere with the mechanics of the game.

cheekibreeki

Apr 23, 2018
Could you explain how to fix Friday party dialogue option missing again? I'm on 13.3, not using mods but tampered with save file in notepad (just boosted some stats cause got bored of grinding).

Reactions: Boggie

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
hey people,

im stuck for some reason i never get to convice chris to meet with cheng?
i also enver got the scene with bill and cheng at 18h00 in the hall//
I both completed chris date and jess in car following the walkthrough.

any ideas ??

JohnCena1

Jun 29, 2017
Can somone help me? I'm at the part where Bill wants Annie to come to the house to work as a maid. I just completed "Good Boss" and reminded Bill about Annie. But Annie's name is grayed out when I try calling her to hell her to come. Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: bigasd

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Were you using my mod? It shouldn't affect game play at all, it just does recalculations of the players/characters stats, it shouldn't interfere with the mechanics of the game.
I went through the game with cheat mode and there were no problems. All perfectly!

Reactions: wurg

Hande

Nov 6, 2017
I´m stuck. I give moneys to annie and she take a flight. But what next? I´m waiting week but she never arrived. what can I do?

sylekta

Jun 4, 2017
I cant get new maid to progress, I have taken the money from Bill and walkthrough says to keep doing the sunday 12pm bedroom event but nothing different happens, I assume he is supposed to get frisky again and then I go get the wife. Any ideas?

sylekta

Jun 4, 2017
what are the correct choices for the chris and jess party i cant figure out how to finish this the right way
Depends what you want, let yourself lose every time to grind stats up. Make christina lose and Jess win to get Jess dates and get her to convince christina to meet cheng. Or let christina win everything for love declaration and fun times.

Hande

Nov 6, 2017
I´m stuck. I give moneys to annie and she take a flight. But what next? I´m waiting week but she never arrived. what can I do?
You have to sleep in bed until morning the night before she arrives.
But when Annie should arrive? Next Day when she book a flight? I sleep every night and waiting and waiting...

Reactions: testg
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes