lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is that not a non-repeatable event?
Yes it is. If you havn't done this, you will not get the possibility to have party with Chris and Jessy. Do it once and the option should appear. Or did you do it and still havn't got this option? Is that the problem ?

Lancelot Link

Dec 10, 2018
Ok, was trying this out, and I used to be able to invite Jessica over, but no longer can, why not? I did do an update to 13.3, but the option to invite her over is not longer around.

Hande

Nov 6, 2017
HI! I like that game, but now i have a problem. When I go to sleep after day 19, new day doesn´t open. anybody have same problem before?

ktron

May 6, 2017
Same as "big brother", so tedious you don't have any strength left to fap. The grind eats you.
I can't really imagine playing this game without cheats, and nobody should. There are so many events that only happen once a week, and only actually have a CHANCE of happening once a week, and it takes multiple successful weeks to advance then... forget it, life's too short.

Reactions: Bfrop

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So guys help pls, after i talk to into Christina to meet mr Cheng i think, we need new update right?

ozric

Feb 6, 2019
Hi peeps. So i'm at a point that every scene is marked as Final scene reached/maximum in this version except:
"Dreams Come True" which still says "To be continued" but... i've already done all 6 scenes twice (balcony/massage/pool/bathroom-morning/bathroom-night/breakfast) but still marked as continued
"Oil for tanning" marked as "Use your natural cream"
"Very Interesting movie" marked as "Try to fuck her tits"
"Skillfull Fingers" marked as "Offer your massage services"
Also "Interesting Journey" marked as "To be continued" and i've met cheng, talked to Jess, then talked again with jess and christina....
is there anything else i'm missing or just wait for new update?

keesje

May 22, 2018
Hi peeps. So i'm at a point that every scene is marked as Final scene reached/maximum in this version except:
"Dreams Come True" which still says "To be continued" but... i've already done all 6 scenes twice (balcony/massage/pool/bathroom-morning/bathroom-night/breakfast) but still marked as continued
Also "Interesting Journey" marked as "To be continued" and i've met cheng, talked to Jess, then talked again with jess and christina....
Interesting Journey tell me where is I can find that

keesje

May 22, 2018
yes wait for new update

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm not to keen on sharing Christina with Mr. Cheng, I really hope this isn't going too far :(
There are a few games where I can deal with this type of shit and be ok with it but this is not one of them. If it happens...atleast let it be optional and make it possible to cock block his stupid ass lol. WHen he said he wanted Chris I was like OH HELL NO! lol

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes